Table of contents:
Video: 5 Good Reasons And 3 Easy Recipes To Make You Love Whole Grain Bread Even More
2023 Author: Lucy Dunce | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:49
5 good reasons and 3 easy recipes to make you love whole grain bread even more
Keeping track of your health and shape is not such a hard job if you are interested in modern technology. We are now talking about those that allow you to make whole grain breads truly tasty and healthy.
What can replace bread on a diet
"Doctor, I know that I cannot eat bread, but what can replace it?" - endocrinologist, nutritionist Olga Pavlova often hears this question from patients. She gives the answer to it in this material: we will talk about bread and its alternatives.
The desire to lose weight, diabetes mellitus, gluten and yeast intolerance are the main reasons that lead many to completely eliminate bread from the diet.
Choosing the right food to maintain a slim figure and well-being, we often completely exclude baked goods from the diet due to their high calorie content - one small piece of white bread weighing 25 grams contains 65 kcal, and the main amount of nutrients is represented by fast carbohydrates. which give rise to a spike in blood sugar, lead to an increased release of insulin and can contribute to the development of insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes and obesity.
Unfortunately, gray bread (2 varieties) is also quite high in calories: 1 piece weighing 25 grams contains 57 kcal and a large amount of carbohydrates, and rarely can anyone be limited to one piece of bread.
You don't even need to mention the dangers of gluten and yeast, their negative effect on the intestines and the state of immunity is discussed everywhere.
If a person loves fresh vegetables, does not suffer from chronic pancreatitis and intestinal diseases, in which they are contraindicated, then bread can be replaced with fresh cucumber, tomato, bell pepper.
If replacing bread with fresh vegetables is unacceptable for any reason, then whole grain crisps will become an alternative.
How are whole grain breads winning the battle for health and leanness?
Firstly, the loaves are low in calories: one loaf contains 15-30 kcal (on average, 2 times less kcal than 1 slice of bread).
Secondly, high-quality crispbreads (I choose Dr. Korner breads for home, they are approved by the Research Institute of Nutrition of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences and have the status of a "dietetic food") contain a large amount of fiber, which slows down the absorption of carbohydrates from the bread, which has a beneficial effect on sugar levels blood, reduces the risk of obesity and diabetes; fiber also normalizes the work of the gastrointestinal tract and helps to eliminate toxins and toxins from the body.
Thirdly, there are no yeast and other fermentation products in whole grain bread, which improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
Fourth, many types of whole grain crisps are gluten-free (Ed., Dr. Korner has 10 types of bread from the main line gluten-free. This is confirmed by the crossed-out spike symbol indicating the number of the certificate on the packaging of the crisps. This mark can only be used after an audit enterprises by the Association of European Societies for Celiac Diseases and product research for gluten content by an international accredited laboratory). Therefore, such a dietary food product has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the intestines and the immune system and can be eaten by people suffering from celiac disease and food allergies.
Fifthly, the bread contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, PP, folic acid, they contain only 100% natural ingredients, but preservatives and flavor enhancers (as well as artificial flavors and colors) are absent.
This is why whole grain crisps can be safely used as a healthy alternative to bread. For one meal we eat 1-2 loaves, this is quite enough. But what should not be limited is your culinary imagination. You can make a wide variety of sandwiches, desserts and more with whole grain breads! And most importantly, it will be not only tasty, but also healthy snack.
By the way, popular food bloggers were personally convinced of this, and now they share their recipes with you.
What can be made from whole grain crisps, the experience of food bloggers
Chickpea hummus from Alina bez_moloka
Dr. Korner Gluten Free Square Bread;
- 3 tablespoons sesame paste (Tkhina);
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 300 grams of canned or 200 grams of raw chickpeas;
- 50 ml water (or water from chickpeas);
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tsp ground cumin;
- 2 tsp ground coriander;
- 1 tbsp lemon juice;
- 0.5 tsp salt.
- Fill the chickpeas with water so that there is 3-4 times more water than the chickpeas and leave for 12 hours. During this time, the chickpeas will swell well. We drain the water and send it to the pan, fill it with cold water two fingers above the chickpeas and cook under the lid for 2 hours.
- Grind the chickpeas until puree, gradually adding 50 ml of water.
- Heat the garlic and spices in a frying pan, add the olive oil.
- We send the aromatic oil to the chickpeas and beat well again.
- Add tahini and lemon juice, beat.
- Take Dr. Korner bread, fill it with hummus, enjoy!
PP cakes Anthill from Elena Solar
For 5 cakes we need:
6 caramel loaves Dr. Corner;
- 50 gr. honey;
- 50 gr. peanut butter;
- a spoonful of milk (I have almond);
- 2 squares of dark chocolate.
- Break the corners into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, slightly warm the honey along with the pasta and milk.
- Pour the corners into a warm mixture and stir immediately.
- Use muffin molds to sculpt cakes.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and pour over the cakes.
Recipe for super fast and dietary cake from Lena IIIgoddessIII
3 loaves of Dr. Korner (I have cranberry);
- 180 gr of cottage cheese;
- 1 banana.
- Beat cottage cheese with banana in a blender.
- We collect the cake. Bread - cottage cheese cream - bread - cottage cheese cream - bread - cottage cheese cream. We also grease the edges with cream. Decorate with berries or coconut if desired.
- We send the cake to the refrigerator for the night. In the morning we enjoy a delicious breakfast.
Affiliate material specifically for Calorizator.ru
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.
Site: www.calorizator.ru / All site pages / Zeropixel in articles Site: www.calorizator.ru / All site pages / Zeropixel in articlesCategory: Category: Banner: Banner: