Cellulite cupping massage
Many people mistakenly believe that cellulite is a companion of excess weight. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Many women who are overweight also have problems with the skin on their thighs, buttocks and abdomen. The fact is that hormonal disruptions, as well as lipid metabolism disorders, lead to stagnation, during which the cells of adipose tissue are deformed by accumulated toxins and toxins. They turn into dense tubercles, as they are filled with excess water, and form the so-called "orange peel" on the female body. In beauty salons, experts suggest trying cupping massage against cellulite. According to them, this is the fastest and surest way to achieve the desired result.
This technique has proven itself well and is in demand. But along with positive reviews, there are also not very flattering ones. So that the result does not disappoint, it is important to learn as much as possible about this type of massage, as well as learn how to do it correctly if you are going to fight cellulite at home.
Let's note what advantages canned massage for cellulite has. This type of massage not only affects cellulite, it is also able to cope with many health problems. It's related. primarily due to the fact that during the cupping massage blood and lymph begin to circulate better, metabolic processes in our body are accelerated. You may even feel the pain in the muscles go away, the sensitivity of the skin has improved, which was disturbed for some reason. After a good massage from cellulite, relaxation appears throughout the body, the stiffness of the spine and joints disappears.
Please note, like any other procedure, cupping massage for cellulite has contraindications. In no case should it be done during pregnancy, as well as in the presence of certain diseases. So, you will have to refuse canned massage if:
- your skin is sensitive, there are inflammatory diseases, birthmarks and age spots in the area of the intended massage;
- there are benign or malignant neoplasms;
- there are blood diseases or it does not coagulate well;
- there is a diagnosis of "thrombosis", "thrombophlebitis" or "varicose veins";
- you have contracted an infectious disease;
- at this time rheumatism, tuberculosis or lung abscess worsened.
If you do not have the listed diseases, you can do a cupping massage for cellulite. It can be done in the salon as well as at home. Since this procedure is not cheap, it is better to spend money on something else and do the massage at home, thereby saving the family budget. Let's now take a look at what is needed for a home massage cupping.
It will be great if you have a friend in misfortune and you can fight cellulite together, helping each other to do a canned anti-cellulite massage. Of course, you can perform this procedure on your own, just like that it will be a little more painful due to the fact that it will be difficult to achieve complete relaxation.
So, for homemade can massage against cellulite, you will need:
any oil for massage (regular sunflower or olive oil is suitable),
- special jars,
- persistence and patience.
The principles of cupping massage against cellulite are as follows.
- When starting the procedure, remember that massage must be done on clean skin after water procedures. Unlike honey anti-cellulite massage, you do not need to steam the skin.
To make the procedure of canned anti-cellulite massage less painful, warm up your body. To do this, knead, massage, pinch those zones that will be affected.
- Apply anti-cellulite oil to your body. This will give the can glide over the skin.
- Apply the jar to the skin, press on top of it. At the same time, the can should be sucked easily enough.
- Imagine yourself as an artist, "draw" lines, zigzags and circles on the body with a jar like a brush. Sliding should be easy and not difficult. If, nevertheless, the can moves with difficulty, you are in pain, then let some air into it.
- When the skin in the affected area turns reddish, finish the massage of the massaged area. It should take you about a quarter of an hour to massage one "cellulite" area.
- After a cupping massage, it is recommended to lie down for a while, covered with something warm.
Perform this procedure every other day or at least 3 times a week. In order to get the result, you need to go through 10-20 sessions. The massage course depends on the neglect of cellulite and on the result you want to achieve.
- Experts in cupping massage advise, before starting the course, to stock up on ointments that have venotonic, angioprotective and decongestant effects. After the procedure, while the body has not yet "cooled down" from the massage, apply a cream for bruises, this will prevent them. Be prepared for the first 3-4 sessions to be patient.
So that in the future there are no problems, we do not recommend starting a course of home cupping massage without the advice of a doctor. And in order to make cupping massage for cellulite even more effective, we advise you to combine it with exercise and, of course, proper nutrition.
Author: Zhanna Sh. (Specially for Calorizator.ru)
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.