Table of contents:
Video: Bodyflex For The Waist
Bodyflex for the waist
Bodyflex is a type of physical activity aimed at combating excess weight in 15-20 minutes a day due to deep diaphragmatic breathing. The exercise technique is designed for all muscle groups, but in all exercises the abdominal muscles work. Therefore, first of all, a flat stomach, waist will form, and the sides will begin to leave. Workouts take 15-20 minutes a day. Condition for exercising: an empty stomach (the interval between food and exercise is 2 hours, after exercise 30 minutes). Of course, bodyflex has both pros and cons, but it is definitely more useful.
Natalia Varvina, a participant in the Dom-2 project, is one example of maintaining a slim figure with the help of Bodyflex. The author of Bodyflex is American Grieg Childers, mother of three children. She tried this system on herself after the birth of her third child, having managed to get in shape and go from size 56 to size 44.
It is vital to be familiar with the contraindications before starting to practice. You can read their list and other warnings in the Bodyflex article. Benefit? Harm?
So, let's proceed directly to the training itself.
The basis of Bodyflex is breathing, which consists of 5 phases:
- Exhale deeply;
- Deep breath;
- Exhale deeply;
- Deep breath;
- Exhale deeply. Holding your breath for 8-10 seconds.
What could be easier than breathing? This is an unconditioned reflex inherent in us by nature itself. But here's the paradox, in life, female breathing is distinguished by a superficial, shallow series of inhales and exhales with lungs. Correct breathing is different in that it is necessary to breathe not only with the lungs, but also with the stomach, the diaphragm.
Therefore, before starting to exercise, it is necessary to learn, oddly enough, to breathe.
How to breathe properly with body flex
Let's start with the inspiration phase.
1. Inhale: stand up straight, feet shoulder-width apart and inhale deeply into your stomach. Open your nostrils as if you want to capture as much air as possible, your belly should puff up as if you have overeat and cannot breathe anymore.
2. Exhale: Now exhale the air until your belly sticks to your back. Stuck? Now breathe out! With the last effort, all the remaining air from the lungs.
3. Repeat inhalation and exhalation 2 more times. Your task is to feel fullness on inhalation and complete emptying, tickling and wheezing in the throat on exhalation.
Now we turn to teaching the Bodyflex breathing technique.
- Exhale all the air from your abdomen and lungs.
- Breathe in slowly deeply through your nose as you have already learned.
- Exhale all the air sharply through your mouth. The task is to exhale sharply. Air should burst out of you as if a balloon had burst. It should be loud, your throat will wheeze, as if you had a vacuum cleaner instead of a throat. I often feel like coughing. Cough and start over.
- Inhale slowly deeply through your nose.
- And again, a quick loud exhalation, turning into a holding of breath. At the same time, you need to put your hands on your knees. And stand like this for 8-10 seconds. Just be careful. If you find it difficult to count to 8, start with 5 seconds. In the future, you yourself will feel that you can increase the time.
Important! Until the breathing technique is mastered, it is NOT POSSIBLE to start the exercises.
As soon as you can hold out for 8 seconds 3-5 sets. And at the same time you do not feel dizzy - start exercising. In the 5th phase of exhalation, instead of resting the hands on the knees, exercises are performed.
A set of exercises in bodyflex
Before starting each workout, you need to do a short warm-up: make three repetitions of deep inhalation and exhalation in order to slightly warm up the blood in the vessels.
Below is the required minimum of exercises that can actually be performed in 15-20 minutes and involve the whole body.
1. Leo (working out the muscles of the chin, neck, eye region of the face, nasolabial folds)
At the 5th phase of exhalation, take the position of resting your hands on your knees, collect your lips in a circle, lower the corners of your mouth and stick out your tongue. Eyes, open wide and look up. Lock in this position for 8 seconds.
2. Ugly grimace (working out the muscles of the neck, arms and back)
At the 5th phase of exhalation, stretch your lips, as if you are going to whistle, lift your head up, collect your shoulder blades, bring your arms as far back as possible. Lock the position for 8 seconds.
3. Push-ups from the wall (working out the muscles of the chest, arms)
At the 5th phase of exhalation, rest your hands on the wall, hands at shoulder level, spread slightly wider than shoulders in width. Bend your arms, stretch your chest against the wall. Lock the position for 8 seconds.
4. Olympian (working out and stretching the lateral muscles of the waist)
On the 5th phase of exhalation, rest your elbow on the knee, extend the second straight arm over your head, extend the other leg to the side. Lock the position for 8 seconds.
5. Pulling the leg back (working out the gluteal muscles)
Get on all fours and do 5 phases of breathing. In the 5th phase of exhalation, straighten your leg and take it high back. Pull your toes towards you, stretch your heel up. Do not lower your head, the crown is a continuation of the spine. Lock the position for 8 seconds
6. Seiko (working out the gluteal and thigh muscles)
Get on all fours and do 5 phases of breathing. In the 5th phase of exhalation, straighten your leg and take it to the side. The heel is pulled over. Aim to lift your leg so that the heel is at the level of the buttock. Lock the position for 8 seconds
7. Raising the legs (working out the muscles of the neck, press)
Get into a supine position. In the 5th phase of exhalation, put your hands under your butt, stretch your toes away from you, lift your straight legs 10 cm above the floor, raise your shoulders, then tilt your chin to your chest to see your legs. Lock the position for 8 seconds
8. Twisting (working out the muscles of the press)
On the 5th phase of exhalation, pull your neck, chin, and shoulders up behind straight arms. The loin lies strictly on the floor. Bend your legs at a 90-degree angle and lift them perpendicular to the floor. Hold the position with the abdominal muscles for 8 seconds.
Place your hands under your butt, raise your legs about 20 cm above the floor and do the Scissors. Do this exercise calmly and not very quickly. Thus, you will build muscles for the lower press. If your upper abs hurts the next day, this is considered quite normal, since women have more nerve endings in the upper abdomen than in the lower ones.
The next exercise trains all muscles, especially the obliques. Lying on the floor, bend your knees, feet on the floor. As we exhale, we straighten our legs and pull them up as far as possible, while simultaneously stretching the upper part of the body towards the legs.
The next exercise is called twisting. Stretch your right elbow towards your left knee. You cannot throw your knee to the shoulder, you just need to stretch. Use your supporting elbow to fix yourself on the floor. Put your hands behind your head, and fix your neck and shoulders.
9. Exercise "Right triangle" (working out the lateral muscles of the press)
Sit on your side, rest your hand on the floor. Hand strictly under the shoulder, catch balance. No forward or backward roll-overs. The other hand rests on the hip. The legs are bent at the knees. In the 5th phase of exhalation, lift the pelvis. The back, pelvis and legs should be taut like a string and in a straight line. No bends or falls. Hold the position with the abdominal muscles for 8 seconds.
Don't be alarmed, the second image is a top view. The whole essence of the "Pendulum" exercise is that you need to stretch your arms in one direction, and your knees in the opposite direction. Move slowly and slowly.
To properly train the lateral muscles, you need to start the "Olympian" exercise. If you regularly do this element, you can easily get rid of the excess weight over the belt of your pants. So let's get started. The leg and arm are extended in one zigzag line. If you feel that the muscles of the knees and elbows are tightening, then this is a sign that you are doing everything correctly and accurately.
10. Cat (aimed at stretching the back muscles after hard work on the press)
Get on all fours, back straight, hands clearly under the shoulders. On the 5th phase of exhalation, round your back and stretch your back up. The chin should touch the chest. Hold the position with the abdominal muscles for 8 seconds.
The exercises are over. Now you need to recover: do three breathing cycles. Lie on the floor, stretch, rejoice, and praise yourself for good willpower. Think about the figure of your dreams, you will definitely succeed.
Withstand 2 weeks of training. Look back and you will see how much work has already been done. After all, it will not be difficult for you to pull yourself together and reach the final. Consider the fact that body flex has helped many women around the world to make a good waist and improve metabolic processes in the body. Try it, it's not that hard, but effective enough to share your experience with friends and acquaintances. And if bodyflex didn't suit you, check out other techniques.
Author: Savosya. Especially for Calorizator.ru
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.
Movement is life
Popular by topic
Bodyflex is a method of losing weight in 15 minutes a day, and attracts with its ease, speed in achieving results. But nobody canceled the law of meanness. The abundance of medical contraindications does not make it possible for everyone to master the desired type of load. The article gives answers to beginners "What to do?", "What to do?", "What are the alternatives", if not Bodyflex