Table of contents:
Video: Diet Food For Wellness
Diet food for wellness
Proper and nutritious nutrition gives vigor, energy for new achievements and good health.
What is diet food
The set of foods, dishes and certain methods of their preparation, which return and support our health, are called dietary. A diet, from the point of view of medicine, is a therapeutic or prophylactic nutrition, which is balanced in such a way as to maximize the recovery of the body from various diseases and conditions. This is a kind of medicine that supports us from the inside.
It is necessary to distinguish between simple dietary and therapeutic food, which, as a rule, is vital (for example, reducing or eliminating specific foods). Diets are aimed at general improvement, often help to reduce weight and harmonize metabolic processes.
Who needs diet food
Today you can even find diet food delivered to your home, which is extremely convenient - no time is wasted on selection of products, preparation and careful thought of the menu. Diet food delivered to your home is the choice of a modern city dweller who values his health and time.
A healthy diet like this will do:
- Those wishing to establish a diet and "start" an active metabolism;
- People at risk of chronic diseases (relatives had diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, were overweight, etc.);
- Often sick people with weak immunity;
- Those wishing to normalize weight without unnecessary effort and stress;
- Anyone who wants to keep fit and feel full of energy and strength.
How to compose a diet food
The preparation of a dietary ration should be done individually. Ideally, a dietitian should be consulted for a sample menu. If this is not possible, then you can compose a dietary menu yourself, starting from the well-known postulates of proper nutrition:
nutrition should be balanced, include proteins, fats and carbohydrates in sufficient quantities for active life;
- you need an adequate daily intake of vegetables and fruits that are rich in fiber;
- it is necessary to drink plain, non-carbonated water (tea, coffee are not considered drinking water) to help the body maintain its metabolism and promptly remove decay products;
- consumption of sweet, fatty foods, baked goods should be minimized, up to complete rejection, because this food "litters" the body and has no benefit in itself;
- it is better to cook food in minimal heat treatment, without frying in oil.
In nutrition, you need to build on your own preferences and characteristics. Blindly repeating "star" diets is not worth it, it makes sense to listen to the so-called intuitive choice. The principle is this: if you feel that some element of the diet does not suit you personally, it is better to replace it immediately. Do not underestimate the needs of the body - by paying attention to them, we begin to better understand ourselves and our own needs.
A healthy diet, whether it be homemade food or diet food delivered to your home, always starts with basic principles that can help improve digestion and overall well-being:
- Fractional food. Five to six meals are better than the traditional two to three. The menus of all sanatoriums and dispensaries consist of just such fractional portions.
- Get up from the table slightly hungry to avoid overeating.
- Chew thoroughly, eat at the table without haste, and do not use food as an antidepressant.
- The break between meals should not be more than six hours.
- Choose quality products and use a minimum of heat treatment, sauces and spices.
Diet food is the ability to eat right without making a lot of effort.
An example of a diet menu
There are many diet options. Doctors have developed several "diet tables" that are prescribed to support the main treatment. For example, dietary table # 5 is prescribed for patients with liver problems, dietary table # 1 is prescribed when it is necessary to normalize the stomach, etc.
An approximate dietary menu for those who want to be healthy and in a good mood by sticking to a normal healthy meal looks like this:
First breakfast: any porridge, preferably oatmeal, with berries or dried fruits and nuts (in moderation because of their high calorie content).
- Second breakfast: non-starchy vegetables (cucumber, carrots, bell peppers, asparagus, etc.).
- Lunch: complex carbohydrates (buckwheat, rice, hard pasta, etc.), fresh salad or stew (a spoonful of vegetable oil is allowed as a dressing), a piece of meat or fish (turkey, chicken, rabbit, lamb, beef, seafood or river fish, etc.).
- Afternoon snack: any fruit (not recommended or rarely recommended grapes and bananas due to the high sugar content), cottage cheese.
- Dinner: vegetable salad with a meat / fish dish, boiled egg or cottage cheese, if not eaten for an afternoon snack.
The caloric content of food should correspond to the energy consumption of the body and contain all the necessary components of a complete and, most importantly, wholesome food.
Eat varied and balanced! Then your body will receive all the necessary vitamins, micro- and macroelements from food, will not store fat due to excess calories and your mood and well-being will be at their best.
Especially for Calorizator.ru
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.