Table of contents:
Video: How To Choose A Multicooker?
How to choose a multicooker?
Today, multicooker is becoming more and more popular among buyers. The modern rhythm of life dictates its own conditions, and an emancipated woman, in addition to working, caring for herself and children, should also not forget about her duties in the kitchen, because who besides us will gather the entire friendly family at the table for a delicious dinner?
The multicooker has quite extensive functionality, excellent capabilities: cooking, frying, stewing, steaming, baking, making natural yoghurts and other desserts - these are the main functions that only one electrical appliance combines. If you have been thinking about purchasing it for a long time, but do not know how to make the right choice, we have prepared expert recommendations for you.
So where do you start? After all, the range of multicooker is very wide, but the result of its use depends on the quality of the product.
When choosing a product, first of all, decide on the required volume of the bowl: for a large family, the bowl should be 4-5 liters. If you have a small family, a 2-3 liter bowl will suit you: there will be much more space in the kitchen with it.
Also pay attention to other important points.
- Functions. The simplest and most inexpensive multicooker contains multiple food processing programs, so you can expect it to handle most of the work in the kitchen. If the classic functions are enough for you - frying, boiling, stewing, steaming, then choose a simpler multicooker, so you can save on your purchase. For those who are eager to perform great culinary feats, you need to purchase a multicooker with 16 or more programs.
- Power. This parameter is quite important, since, for the most part, the speed of cooking depends on it. Choose a model as powerful as possible, and do not forget about the cost. So, the power of the multicooker should be at least 500 W, try not to buy less powerful devices. On the other hand, the lower the power, the less energy consumed, which means savings. The point is that a multicooker, as a rule, consumes less energy than a regular stove. If we also take into account the tightness, as well as minimal heat loss, the most powerful multicooker will become more economical in comparison with a kitchen stove.
- Ergonomics and control. These are quite subjective criteria, but choosing the appropriate product is not at all difficult. It is important to simply understand whether this or that multicooker model will fit well into your kitchen environment, and also choose the model that is most convenient for you. The control in most devices is touch-sensitive, you can also find models with a push-button or combined. Decide what will be more convenient for you. Keep in mind when choosing that sometimes economical models with mechanical buttons are almost as good as touch ones in terms of quality.
- Equipment. An important component of all multicooker is the additional devices included in the kit. So, for the full use of the multicooker, accessories such as a measuring cup, a scoop, a spoon, and a container for a double boiler are extremely important. Make sure they are present in your chosen model. Timer, delayed start - these functions are very important, their presence is highly desirable in a multicooker. Delayed start helps you to cook when it's convenient for you, while you simply pre-place food in the pan. Another no less necessary option is keeping warm: even low heating will keep food hot and tasty even after cooking, so that you can serve it to the table without heating.
- Reviews on the Internet. A multicooker can have all the necessary functions, look beautiful, but at the same time have some hidden defects and features, which you can only learn about when using it. In order not to be disappointed and not to be unhappy with the purchase, we recommend that you read the reviews and decide for yourself which disadvantages are acceptable to you and which are not.
When choosing a slow cooker, remember: the food that is cooked in it is much healthier than fried food. Boiled, steamed food contains almost no harmful impurities of burnt oil, as well as excess fat. This is important for those who follow their figure or who are simply used to eating right.
The multicooker, having almost unlimited possibilities, is considered an indispensable assistant in the household, it is not difficult to take care of it: the container with a non-stick coating must be wiped with a soft cloth or sponge, while using gentle detergents.
We wish you a good choice
Author: Zhanna Sh. (Specially for Calorizator.ru)
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.