How to paint your eyes correctly
Leading stylists believe it takes a little effort and the same amount of time to create traditional evening makeup. How to paint your eyes correctly?
First, you need to prepare your eyes for makeup using a concealer or a correcting pencil. The role of the concealer is to hide the effect of dark circles under the eyes. It is necessary to apply a few drops of the corrector to the area under the eye and blend in the direction from the inner corner of the eye to the outer one. Rub in gently and gently using your middle finger pads.
- Then you should apply the eye base to the eyelid. The foundation will determine the durability of all your makeup for the coming evening.
- The next step is eyeliner. To do this, you can use a pencil or liquid eyeliner, but dark shadows will compete with them. Eyes should be drawn along the line as close as possible to the base of the eyelashes. If you decide to tint your eyes from below, try to draw the eyeliner as carefully as possible under the lower eyelashes - move from the middle of the eye to its outer edge. The bottom line will be best shaded.
- Applying shadows. Most of both domestic and foreign makeup artists use three-level shadows (base - marker - base). It is best to apply the eyeshadow with neat, even strokes from the base of the eyelid towards the brow. Remember, the shadows must reach the eyebrow line.
- Accentuate the eyebrows by applying a small amount of light shadow on them from the middle to the outer edge (this advice does not work for those with light eyebrows, in this case, you need to apply tint with a special pencil or paint).
- For the effect of lush lashes, you need to curl them slightly before applying mascara.
- To complete your eye makeup, apply mascara to your lashes. It is better to place the mascara brush at the base of the eyelashes and, gently shaking from side to side, go to the tips of the eyelashes. Apply another layer of mascara over lashes.
- Before proceeding with the final makeup application, experiment in front of the mirror with a combination of different shades of eyeshadow.
When applying several shades of shadows, it should be noted that the darker shade is applied directly to the eyelid itself, and the lighter shade is applied between the border of the eyelid and the eyebrows.
Brighten your eyes by applying a small amount of lighter shadows over the inner end of the eye and the eye will instantly transform and sparkle.
Skillful use of eyeliner will add a special charm to your look.
The peculiarity is that when using it, the lines should not be too sharp and bold.
To create makeup, it is better to use a classic pencil (not liquid), well sharpened. Previously, shadows should be applied to the area where the pencil line is applied so that the line lasts as long as possible and does not melt.
The traditional way of drawing a line at the top of the eye is from the inner edge of the eye to the outer one in one continuous line. The first time it will hardly work out exactly, so it will take several days to "pound" your hand.
In the lower part of the eye, it is better to shade the line with your finger so that it does not stand out too much.
When creating different types of eye makeup, it should be borne in mind that the technique of applying cosmetics differs. In one case, you emphasize the inner edge of the eye, in the other you emphasize the outer one, somewhere you just need an eyeliner, and somewhere a couple of pencil strokes are enough.
When using shadows, it is important to consider such points as:
correct mixing of shades. Stylists advise using at least three shades: base-light, main and dark - for the borders of the eye. The base shade is applied to the entire surface of the eyelid, and after that the main color is applied. After that, it is necessary to carefully examine the intermediate result and eliminate the shortcomings;
Don't be afraid to experiment with vibrant eye shadow shades. A certain color scheme will help to emphasize your eye color, and then in general your whole face will acquire expressiveness and become an object of attraction of enthusiastic glances.
Glitter shadows do not lose their relevance, but there is one "but": they can give out your fine wrinkles, so it is recommended to apply such shadows only on even eyelids.
Well, and, of course, do not skimp on beauty, or rather, on cosmetics to create delightful eye makeup. Also, haste is not your ally. Therefore, you need to approach the creation of makeup more than responsibly.
Author: Zhanna Sh. (Specially for Calorizator.ru)
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.