Table of contents:
Video: How To Combine Food Correctly?
2023 Author: Lucy Dunce | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:49
How to combine food correctly?
The most important thing is to combine products in the children's menu, since their bodies, like no other, require a large amount of nutrients. Know that the correct combination of food is the key to the good functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and the whole body as a whole.
Compatibility of different products
Experts say that when several incompatible foods enter the body at the same time, the process of digestion of these foods will not be carried out in the fastest way. All this can lead to intestinal contamination with a variety of toxins, toxins and fats. The incompatibility of this lies in the fact that some substances are needed for the transformation of proteins, and completely different ones are needed for the digestion of carbohydrates.
Nutritionists say that plant foods (fruits, vegetables, cereals) are best absorbed. These foods are well digested, and at the same time our body gets the maximum benefit. If you learn how to properly combine food with each other, you can achieve fast and high-quality digestion of food and forget about bloating forever.
Secrets of combining products
For those who nevertheless decided to eat separately, it will be useful to remember a few secrets that will help to correctly and efficiently compose their menu.
Firstly, foods that are very difficult for our body to digest include protein foods such as meat, fish and eggs. Vegetables and animal fats are also useful in combination. For this to be well absorbed, you need to take a two-hour break before your next meal.
Fast-digesting foods include those that are rich in carbohydrates - vegetables, nuts, pasta and baked goods. At this point, we also do not forget about a two-hour break before the next meal.
If you need to replenish your energy supply, then you need to eat fruits, they contain a lot of sugar, which our body sometimes needs. These products are quickly absorbed. They should be eaten in between large meals. It is not recommended to use products such as chocolate and sweets with them in a duet.
We also recommend that you take note of a couple more tips for proper nutrition. If you want to achieve an optimal acid-base balance in the blood, it is necessary that more than 50% of your menu are carbohydrates - pasta and baked goods, as well as vegetables. This rule is the key to a good mood and excellent health.
In order for your body to be fully provided with useful substances, you need to eat a variety of foods. Sulfur and phosphorus enter our body with food of animal origin, magnesium, calcium and potassium - with plant products. Sugar serves as a source of additional energy.
Rules for taking some products
Remember the simple rules for taking some products:
sugar cannot be taken with other food;
- honey is a completely ready-to-eat product;
- sour cream and butter are useful only fresh and without chemical additives;
- vegetable oil is best consumed unrefined;
- bread is rich in starch, which is why it is better not to take it along with foods that contain a lot of animal proteins;
- as for rice, brown rice is good for the body;
- boiled potatoes and eggs go well with vegetable salads;
- milk is advised to be drunk separately, because it interferes with the digestion of other food;
- zucchini, carrots, beets and pumpkin are not combined with sugar and can be a source of fermentation in the stomach;
- fermentation can also be caused by products such as jam, jam in combination with cereals;
- it is useful to add nuts to vegetable salads;
- melon is useful to use separately from any components of the menu;
- meat, fish and eggs also do not go together with fruits.
Learning to properly combine products is not so easy, you need to re-read a lot of literature on this issue. But we assure you that in order to have good health and a beautiful body, you need to take only healthy foods. It's not about the quantity, but the quality of the components of your menu.
Author: Zhanna Sh. (Specially for Calorizator.ru)
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.