Table of contents:
Video: What Are The Most Harmful Foods?
What are the most harmful foods?
It is important for every person to know what he eats. But it is even more important to consider what is harmful to our body. All the best in this world leads to undesirable consequences. Indeed, it often happens that the most delicious foods are also the most harmful. Let's see what foods are bad for our body.
Frequent consumption of the following foods is not recommended:
- Chewy candy, "lollipops" - they contain a large amount of sugar, chemical additives, dyes, substitutes and so on.
- Chips (corn, potato), French fries are nothing more than a mixture of carbohydrates and fat in a shell of dyes and flavor substitutes.
- Sugary carbonated drinks are made up of a mixture of sugar, chemicals and gases that quickly distribute harmful substances throughout the body. Coca-Cola, for example, is a wonderful remedy for limescale and rust. Think carefully before sending such liquid to the stomach. In addition, carbonated sugary drinks are also harmful with a high concentration of sugar - the equivalent of four to five teaspoons diluted in a glass of water. Therefore, you should not be surprised that, after quenching your thirst with such soda, you are thirsty again in five minutes.
- Chocolate bars are a gigantic amount of calories when combined with chemical additives, genetically modified foods, colors and flavors.
Sausage and sausage products contain the so-called hidden fats (pork skin, lard, interior fat). All this is veiled by flavors and flavor substitutes. Not only sausages and sausages are harmful, fatty meat itself is not a useful product for the body. Fats bring cholesterol into the body, which clogs blood vessels, which accelerates aging and increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Mayonnaise (factory-made) is a very high-calorie product, contains a huge amount of fats and carbohydrates, dyes, sweeteners, substitutes.
- Ketchup, various sauces and dressings contain colorings, flavor substitutes and genetically modified foods.
- Instant noodles, instant soups, mashed potatoes, instant juices like "Yupi" and "Zuko" - this is a chemistry that causes undoubted harm to your body.
- Salt lowers blood pressure, disrupts the salt-acid balance in the body, and promotes the accumulation of toxins. Therefore, if you cannot refuse it, then, at least, try not to indulge yourself with excessively salty dishes.
- Alcohol- even in minimal amounts interferes with the absorption of vitamins. In addition, it is very high in calories. If you ask the opinion of nutritionists about the appropriateness of the use of alcohol during a diet, then you can come across two completely contradictory statements. Some of them are categorical, and believe that the calorie content of alcohol is so high that it is in no way compatible with the diet. Others are more supportive and encourage dieters to give themselves some slack and allow small doses of alcohol to relieve stress and tension. Drinking a glass of wine at lunch is rather healthy. Thus, you can increase the overall vitality. The calorie content of alcohol can lead to an improvement in metabolism and elimination of congestion in the body, which is an excellent prevention of blood clots. Besides, drinking a glass of dry wine a day,you will be insured against such an unpleasant phenomenon as depression. But everything needs a measure. Excessive alcohol consumption reduces performance, causes mental defects, possible addiction, various degrees of diabetes and liver disease in some people.
That is, all food that is not natural, but cooked can be considered harmful, especially fatty and high-sugar foods. If you go deeper into the topic of harmful products, many, many of our favorite products can be attributed to this category of products. But moderation should come first, as modern nutritional research shows. With moderation, many troubles can be avoided.
All about food and its preparation
Popular by topic
The modern world makes a person's lifestyle far from healthy - we move a little, constantly sit at the monitor screens, get nervous, breathe polluted air, have bad habits, eat incorrectly, etc. Let's talk about the last problem on this list and try to get to know the foods that we eat, or rather, turn our close gaze to the cholesterol content in them
The topic of GMOs is being discussed very actively today, and not only by scientists, but also by doctors, product manufacturers, consumers, and young mothers. Are GMOs really that bad? How can this harm to our body manifest itself? How not to get confused and buy products that do not contain these three terrible letters? Let's try to find answers to these questions
A healthy diet is high in vitamins and minerals. The needs for them are individual and depend on gender, age, living conditions, health status, medication intake and other factors. Most of the micronutrients we get from food, but the quality of food deteriorates every year. It is impossible to determine the content of nutrients in the product and the degree of their assimilation. How to get the most out of food and do you need to control the intake of vitamins and minerals, like BJU?
The word "climax" is translated as "stairs" (from the Greek klimax). This name was given to one of the most serious periods for the female body for a reason. The downward staircase symbolizes the cessation of reproductive function. A "ladder, striving upward" implies enrichment with spiritual experience, personal development. Let's think with you how to make the “stairs lead us only up”?
Light products or low-fat products are becoming more popular, their assortment is constantly growing, and the labels attract the eye and they ask you to buy them - after all, there are 0.1% (1%, 1.5%, etc.) of calories! So, we will eat and lose weight. Is it really? Is it possible to lose weight by eating only low-fat foods, we will find out