Table of contents:
In our time, there is not a single girl who would not dream of an ideal appearance: a slender figure, a healthy face and beautiful, well-groomed hair. It is the latter that brings a lot of trouble. Endless shopping trips in search of the perfect cosmetic product again end in unsatisfactory results. All these masks, shampoos, balms have the same composition, only the difference in names, price and good advertising.
The secret of our mothers and grandmothers is simple: for hair care they used products that everyone has nowadays.
There are many grandma's hair care recipes that have become the calling cards of many famous cosmetologists and hairdressers. But if you don't have the money or time to go to the professionals, you can prepare these miracle remedies at home. To achieve a good result, you need to apply them in courses. They have many advantages: cost-effective, affordable, proven, free of carcinogens and harmful substances that cause hair loss and damage hair structure. You can name at least 100 such masks. But today we'll talk about the most affordable ones.
To prepare it, you will need homemade or store kefir. The amount of this drink depends on the length of your hair. It is very important that it is not cold: for this, warm it up in a water bath to room temperature.
Apply to damp hair, massaging into scalp and spread over entire length. Then cover with polyethylene, and on top with a towel for insulation and leave the mask for 1-2 hours, then rinse with plenty of warm water and wash your hair with shampoo. The effect is amazing: the hair is soft, moisturized and shiny, and the procedure itself will not take you much time. Many cosmetologists advise using this mask once a week for 2-3 months.
Egg yolk mask
The recipe is as follows: mix 2 yolks with water, strain through cheesecloth, apply to damp hair. After an hour, the mask must be washed off with water. It is used for thin and thin hair, prevents dandruff.
Burdock oil can be purchased at many pharmacies and beauty stores. You need to rub it into the hair roots once a week, leaving it for 1-2 hours, then rinse it off with plenty of water and shampoo. It is used, like everyone else, in courses - 2-3 months. Helps get rid of split ends, hair loss and breakage, and dandruff.
To prepare this mask, you will need natural mayonnaise (no preservatives, dyes and modified starch). It is quite simple to recognize it: the shelf life of natural mayonnaise does not exceed 2 months. You need to apply it from roots to ends of hair for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water and shampoo. Most often, this mask is used in the cold season. Mayonnaise nourishes the scalp very well and moisturizes the hair. It is recommended to apply no more than once a week to avoid the appearance of an ugly oily sheen.
To keep your hair not only beautiful, but also healthy, we recommend that you follow a few of our tips:
- To prevent brittleness and dryness, you need to hide your hair under a hat, scarf or hood. Due to temperature changes, especially in winter, our hair loses its beauty, healthy shine and strength. After that, no masks at home or going to professionals will help.
- In the summertime, it is better to hide your hair under a hat. This precaution will help prevent breakage and fading of your hair.
- Split ends should be trimmed regularly so that hair becomes thicker and easier to comb.
- When combing hair, it is better to use a massage brush, it is useful not only for the hair - it stimulates their growth, but also for the scalp.
- Do not wash your hair with very hot water - this can damage it. Wash your hair twice, leaving a little shampoo each time to dissolve dirt better, make your hair smoother and stay clean longer.
- Minimize the use of a hair dryer to avoid breakage.
- Do not brush your hair immediately after washing, as this can damage its structure.
- And, of course, do not limit your imagination in the use of various folk hair care products.
In conclusion, I would like to wish you to have such hair that anyone would envy their beauty and health. Let them be your pride, not humility.
Author: Zhanna Sh. (Specially for Calorizator.ru)
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.