Table of contents:
Video: We Increase Immunity
We increase immunity
It's no secret that most diseases overtake us when our immunity approaches that critical point, when its strength is not enough to fight viruses and infections. Then we hear advice: you need to raise immunity.
Signs of decreased immune activity:
- chronic fatigue;
- drowsiness or, conversely, insomnia;
- aches in muscles and joints.
The reasons leading to a decrease in immunity:
- Stressful situations, especially severe or repetitive. (Stress is a tension in a person's consciousness that arises under the influence of any impression, emotion, external influence.)
- Excessive, excessive, and also not characteristic of the human body nutrition leading to slagging of the body and the emergence of a deficiency of biologically active substances (minerals, vitamins, etc.)
- Widespread use of antibiotics, which have tried and are trying to replace the immune system.
- Active use of a wide variety of chemicals (with immunosuppressive properties) polluting the human environment.
- Geopathogenic and technopathogenic zones, especially those affected by ionizing radiation (TV screens that use an electron beam gun) and high-frequency electromagnetic fields.
Improper treatment with drugs that suppress the activity of lymphoid tissue (cytostatics in oncology and immunosuppressants during organ transplantation).
- Severe trauma and surgery.
Increasing and strengthening immunity is not difficult, these simple ways will help you to increase and strengthen immunity in a short time.
What is responsible for immunity in the body? The immune system, of course. It is its unique settings that help to isolate harmful microbes and viruses from the general mass, so that later they can be neutralized.
How to improve immunity?
- To improve immunity, it is very important to keep the internal environment of the body clean. Avoid systematic ingestion of toxic substances. Smoking should be avoided.
- To improve immunity, it is important to eat right.
- To increase immunity it is necessary to give the body physical activity. Nothing weakens the body like physical inactivity (lack of movement). Here is what the famous Russian professor N. Fedorov says: “Running is a rather strong tension of the whole organism. It is associated with a large waste of energy. There is a deficit of this energy, which is a signal for the nervous system, which leads to the release of hormones that mobilize our energy resources … This, in turn, changes the chemical composition of the blood while running, activates hematopoiesis and immunity, as it leads to faster renewal and rejuvenation the composition of blood leukocytes that provide the body's immune defense”.
Hardening is a powerful effect in terms of enhancing immunity. Here it is necessary to start gradually, but bring the intensity and duration of cold procedures to significant values. For example, start with 1 minute under cool water in the shower and gradually work up to under cold water for 5-10 minutes.
- Stress is extremely damaging to the immune system.
To increase immunity, it is important to saturate the body with all the necessary substances (vitamins, macro- and microelements, unsaturated fatty acids, adaptogens, such as ginseng, etc.). For this, it is necessary to use good biologically active complexes (drugs, additives).
Immunity protects our body from any genetically alien invasion: be it microbes, viruses, protozoa, etc., or cells of our own body that have changed as a result of mutations. If the immune system is good and the immune system notices an intrusion from the outside or breakdowns inside in time and reacts to them adequately, the person is healthy.
health and beauty
Popular by topic
A sedentary lifestyle can be a major obstacle to getting a leaner figure because more movement is needed to burn more calories. This will seem like a daunting task to many, especially in office or sedentary work. But there are simple ways to increase your activity level naturally. In this article we will look at simple ways and illustrate with specific examples that everything is possible - you just need to take and do