A huge number of girls in pursuit of a beautiful and slender figure exhaust themselves with the most severe diets, which are based on the rejection of flour, fatty, salty, and most importantly, sweet. In most cases, this limitation, except for a breakdown and overeating, does not lead to anything. So I once faced this problem. Frequent conversations about proper nutrition, programs about a healthy lifestyle pushed me to think: "And what is tasty to replace" harmful "sweets?" …
After rereading a lot of articles about this and having experienced everything on myself, I want to share with you some simple tips:
- Abrupt abandonment of the food you are used to will not lead to success. Everything should be gradual. While still a schoolgirl, I gave up sweet coffee and tea. If you still put 3 tablespoons of sugar in a cup, then giving it up will be your first step.
- Also, do not forget about the exclusion of sweet soda water. Initially, it can be replaced with sugar-free baby food juice. And then generally give preference to ordinary water. After all, we drink when we are thirsty, and sweet drinks only induce it.
If you do not like boiled or tap water, and there is no opportunity to constantly collect spring water, then I will offer you several options for improving the taste of tap, filtered or boiled water: 1) add sliced lemon and / or orange, lime; 2) squeeze the juice of a lemon and / or an orange, lime; 3) put a spoonful of honey; 4) you can pour a little mint decoction into the water (a good way to quench your thirst in the heat), you can also add a lemon or / and an orange, lime (analogy to the well-known Mojito cocktail); 5) you can cut a cucumber, in Ancient Russia it was considered the best way to quench your thirst, etc.
I am sure that everyone has their own version of the "transformation" of water.
Let's continue to consider how else to replace harmful sweets:
- Fresh fruits will help you to refuse harmful sweets, but it is worth remembering that you need to eat them in the morning (before 16:00), because their use in the evening hours harms the figure several times more than the beloved milk chocolate. If you eat little or no fruit, try replacing ½ of your daily sweet tooth to begin with. Then replace the other half with fresh vegetables. If you get tired of their simple use, then you can make smoothies, the recipes of which are numerous on the Internet.
- You can diversify your diet with nuts and dried fruits, but you should not get carried away with these delicacies, since they are rich in carbohydrates, from the excess of which we begin to gain excess weight.
- Recently, I became aware of another substitute for harmful sweets - this is pollen. It is one of the most important beekeeping products, along with honey. Pollen contains a whole "bouquet" of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements necessary for the body. It is rich in potassium, iron, copper and cobalt. This is not just delicious, but a really healthy product.
- If you still cannot give up your favorite chocolate, then I would advise you to replace milk and white chocolate with dark chocolate, or even better with chocolate without added sugar, which you can find in the section for diabetics.
- What can replace sugar? The sweetener (s / s) that I use can be found in large hypermarkets: for example, FitParad sweetener, for sweetness, 1 gram replaces 1 teaspoon of sugar. It is based on the sweet herb Stevia, which can be purchased at any pharmacy and not waste your time looking for a s / s. Also, Jerusalem artichoke syrup can be used as a natural s / s, often recommended by doctors and nutritionists. It is made from the tubers of the plant of the same name, which the inhabitants of our latitudes are often called "earthen pear". It is worth noting that Jerusalem artichoke syrup saturates the human body with useful minerals, as well as macro- and microelements, for example, silicon, potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Do not forget about the correctness of your nutrition: the body should not starve. It is the feeling of hunger that prompts us to a quick and wrong snack with liver, gingerbread and other things. Therefore, it is worth stocking up in advance with the "right snacks" that will save you in difficult times.
These are probably the most basic tips. However, knowing on your own, such simple substitutes can quickly get bored with you, so for this case I have many delicious correct recipes, some of which I come up with myself, I find many recipes on the Internet. I will share a few of them:
200 g cottage cheese 5%
- 1 pack of coconut flakes
- 10 almond kernels
- ¼ lemon juice
- 2 s / s FitParad
Preparation: cottage cheese, ½ package of coconut flakes, s / s and lemon juice mix. Pour the second part of the coconut into a saucer. From the resulting curd mass, form balls, in the center with almonds, and roll them in shavings. Put the prepared sweets on a plate and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Oatmeal Banana Cookies
- 1 egg
- 200 g oatmeal "Hercules"
How to cook? Mix all the ingredients and put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
1 cup raw cashews
- 15 boneless dates
- ½ tsp vanillin
- 1 pack of coconut flakes
Cooking: grind cashews, dates and vanilla in a blender until the consistency of thick sticky dough. Wet hands with water and form balls, roll them in shavings. Coconut flakes can be substituted for cocoa or chopped cashews if desired.
For 2 servings:
- ½ tbsp. natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey
- ½ tbsp. boiled oatmeal
- 1/3 cup almonds
Preparation: mix all the ingredients with a blender for 60 seconds.
Enjoy your meal
For 10 months now I have been maintaining a slim figure and do not deny myself a sweet tooth. However, do not forget that a large number of even the right sweets will spoil your figure even more, and that they should be eaten in the morning.
Author: Skovpen Svetlana (Instagram: lana_skovpen)
(specially for Calorizator.ru)
Copying of this article in whole or in part is prohibited.