Table of contents:
Diet cabbage cutlets
How to cook the dish "Diet cabbage cutlets"
- Peel the carrots, rinse under running water.
- Chop the carrots and place in a blender.
- Add chopped onion and egg to a blender. Beat well.
- Place vegetables on a plate.
- Chop the cabbage, place in a blender and chop. I have a small blender, so I scroll the cabbage in 2 times.
- Mix rolled vegetables.
- Shape the patties with your hands and place in a non-stick skillet. Fry without vegetable oil.
- Turn the patties when ready.
- You can close the lid, reduce the heat and cook until the cabbage is done.
- Put the cutlets on a plate, cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs to taste before serving.
Diet cabbage cutlets are very tasty. No need to add salt and oil. You can also cook them in the oven.
Enjoy your meal! Author of the recipe: Elenenika Ingredients of the recipe "Diet cabbage cutlets":
- Cabbage - 350 gr.
- Onions - 120 gr.
- Carrots - 100 gr.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Greens (to taste) - 2 gr.
Nutritional value of the dish "Diet cabbage cutlets" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 41.9 kcal.
Protein: 2.6 gr.
Fat: 1 gr.
Carbohydrates: 5.8 gr.
Servings: 10 Second courses Breakfast Lunch Dinner Snack Child Fitness Stove 30-60 minutes
Diet cabbage cutlets - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Diet cabbage cutlets"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
|100 g||one hundred||1.3||0.1||6.9||32|
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes