Table of contents:
Cutlets with crab sticks and cheese
How to cook the dish "Cutlets with crab sticks and cheese"
- Grate cheese on a coarse grater.
- Beat eggs with salt and seasoning.
- Combine cheese with eggs and mix well.
- Grind the crab sticks in a blender bowl.
- Add chopped crab sticks to the cheese and egg mixture, add chopped garlic and mix well.
- Form cutlets with wet hands and roll each in breadcrumbs.
- Fry the cutlets on both sides in coconut oil, put on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
An ideal dish when there is no time at all, but everyday cuisine is already bored. Unusual and tasty cutlets will diversify your diet and give you new taste sensations.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: KrisRoze Ingredients of the recipe "Cutlets with crab sticks and cheese":
- Crab sticks - 180 gr.
- Chicken egg - 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese - 50 gr.
- Breadcrumbs (yeast-free) - 20 gr.
- Garlic - 2 teeth
- Parsley (for decoration) - 3 gr.
- Salt - 3 gr.
- Seasoning Khmeli-suneli - 3 gr.
- Coconut oil (for frying) - 3 gr.
Nutritional value of the dish "Cutlets with crab sticks and cheese" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 158.4 kcal.
Protein: 10.7 gr.
Fat: 8.4 gr.
Carbohydrates: 9.8 gr.
Servings: 8 Main courses Lunch Dinner Child Fitness PP recipes Blender Cooker Less than 30 minutes
Cutlets with crab sticks and cheese - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Cutlets with crab sticks and cheese"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: 10-20
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- PP recipes
- Less than 30 minutes