Table of contents:
How to cook the Corn Focaccia dish
- From all types of flour, water and oil, knead the dough with the addition of baking powder.
- Place the dough in a baking dish. Top with olives, tomatoes and sprinkle with spices.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes. Willingness to check with a toothpick.
This focaccia style cornbread turns out to be very satisfying and delicious. Tomatoes and olives add elegance to the dish and such bread can be safely prepared for the holiday.
Enjoy your meal! Recipe author: Ellen86 Recipe
video page on YouTube Ingredients for Corn Focaccia recipe:
- Corn flour - 250 gr.
- Rice flour - 200 gr.
- Wheat flour - 150 gr.
- Water - 200 ml.
- Spices (to taste) - 1 tbsp.
- Cherry tomatoes - 6 pcs.
- Olives (olives) - 50 gr.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
Nutritional value of the "Corn focaccia" dish (per 100 grams):
Calories: 236.7 kcal.
Protein: 5 gr.
Fat: 3.2 gr.
Carbohydrates: 45.8 gr.
Servings: 8 Pastries Breakfast Lunch Snack Party Child PP recipes Vegetarian Fasting Oven 30-60 minutes Calories: 200-350 Carbohydrates:> 40
Corn focaccia - step by step recipe with photos
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Corn focaccia"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
dietary corn flour
dietary rice flour
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Bakery products
- Calories: 200-350
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates:> 40
- To kid
- PP recipes
- During Lent
- 30-60 minutes