How to cook the Corn Soup dish
- Cut the potatoes into large cubes.
- Grate half of the carrots on a coarse grater, and cut the other half into slices.
- Divide the celery root into two parts: cut one part into thin slices, the other into large pieces.
- Pour 2 liters of water into a saucepan, add coarsely chopped carrots, celery and whole tomatoes, cook for 10 minutes after boiling under a lid.
- Then remove the vegetables and mash the tomato with a fork.
- Heat oil and spices in a frying pan for two minutes.
- Fry carrots and finely chopped celery in oil with spices.
- Add potatoes and corn to the broth, cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add fried vegetables and green peas to the soup, simmer over low heat under a closed lid for a couple of minutes.
Corn soup is widespread in America, and this is an adapted Russian version. This soup will perfectly warm you during the cold season. Best served with sour cream or tomato paste.
Enjoy your meal! Recipe author: Ellen86 Corn Soup recipe ingredients:
- Canned corn - 280 gr.
- Frozen green peas - 200 gr.
- Potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Celery - 50 gr.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Hops-suneli - 1 tsp
- Paprika - 1 tsp
- Curry - 1 tsp
- Sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons
- Water - 2 liters.
- Salt (to taste) - 1 tsp
Nutritional value of the "Corn Soup" dish (per 100 grams):
Calories: 28.4 kcal.
Protein: 1 gr.
Fat: 0.8 gr.
Carbohydrates: 4.5 gr.
Servings: 10 First courses Lunch Dinner Child Vegetarian Cooker 30-60 minutes
Corn soup - step by step recipe with photos
Components and calorie content of the "Corn Soup" recipe
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
canned sweet corn
frozen green peas
ground red pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- First meal
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes