Table of contents:
Video: Kulesh With Bacon
Kulesh with bacon
How to cook the dish "Kulesh with bacon"
- Rinse the millet in cold water.
- Pour cold water into a saucepan, bring to a boil and season with salt. Add millet and boil until tender.
- Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of boiling water. Salt. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add boiled millet to the potatoes and stir.
- Finely chop the lard and melt the fat from it in a pan over medium heat.
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Add to the cracklings and fry until transparent.
- Add the contents of the pan to the potatoes with millet, stir and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- When serving, sprinkle the kulesh with finely chopped parsley.
Once upon a time, this thick soup was cooked right in the field for lunch. Hence its second name "field porridge". And the very name "kulesh" comes from the Hungarian word "kolesh", i.e. millet. This is a very tasty and hearty soup that you will definitely enjoy. And it's not difficult to cook it.
Enjoy your meal! Author of the recipe: Larisa Ingredients of the recipe "Kulesh with bacon":
- Water - 2 liters.
- Millet (3/4 st.) - 140 gr.
- Potatoes - 600 gr.
- Lard - 150 gr.
- Onions (2 pcs.) - 150 gr.
- Salt (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Parsley - 20 gr.
Nutritional value of the dish "Kulesh with bacon" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 72.9 kcal.
Protein: 1.1 gr.
Fat: 4.6 gr.
Carbohydrates: 7.3 gr.
Servings: 8 First courses Lunch Dinner Child Stove 1-1.5 hours
Kulesh with bacon - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Kulesh with bacon"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- First meal
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 1-1.5 hours
Popular by topic
Hakusai soup bacon kurimu - creamy milk-based soup with bacon and vegetables
Chicken Bacon sandwich - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Lays bacon chips - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Pringles chips with bacon - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description