Table of contents:
Video: Chicken Breasts In Creamy Sauce
Chicken Breasts in Creamy Sauce
How to cook Chicken Breasts in Creamy Sauce
- Cut the onion into small cubes, cut the potatoes into thin slices. Peel the garlic, divide each tooth into 3-4 long slices.
- Grate the cheese.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, make cuts and stuff with garlic. Place on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle finely chopped onions on top of the breast.
- Pour cream and lemon juice over the onion.
- Put potatoes around the breasts, salt to taste.
- Send to the oven at 180-200 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Then take it out, sprinkle with cheese and put it in the oven for another 5-7 minutes.
The dish is tasty and satisfying. Chicken meat turns out to be tender, soft, and most importantly - not dry. This dish is high in protein and low in carbohydrates. But if you love fitness, then it should be cooked not with potatoes, but with rice.
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients for the "Chicken Breasts in Creamy Sauce" recipe:
- Chicken breasts - 2 pcs.
- Potatoes (medium) - 4 pcs.
- Cream 10% - 150 ml.
- Lemon - 1/2 pc.
- Bulb onions (small) - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 teeth
- Parmesan (or any hard cheese) - 150 gr.
- Vegetable oil - 20 gr.
- Salt (to taste) - 2 gr.
- Spices (to taste) - 2 gr.
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 134.5 kcal.
Protein: 16 gr.
Fat: 5.5 gr.
Carbohydrates: 5.4 gr.
Servings: 8 Second courses Lunch Dinner Party Child Fitness Oven 1-1.5 hours
Chicken breasts in a creamy sauce - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Chicken Breasts in Creamy Sauce"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
cream 10% (low fat)
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: 10-20
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 1-1.5 hours