Table of contents:
Oven baked chicken wings
How to cook Oven-baked Chicken Wings
- Wash and dry the chicken wings well. Place them in a deep bowl.
- Make a marinade. To do this, mix vegetable oil, salt, paprika, ginger and red pepper.
- Rub the wings with this mixture and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated wings in a baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake the wings until golden brown for 30-40 minutes.
This dish is from the category "oh, unexpected guests will come soon!" It takes only 10 minutes to prepare the wings. The rest of the time is marinating and baking. And during this time you can still cook something. Or such wings can be used as a snack …
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Larisa Ingredients of the recipe "Chicken wings baked in the oven":
- Chicken wings - 500 gr.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
- Paprika - 1 tsp
- Salt (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Ground ginger - 1/5 tsp
- Hot red pepper - 1/5 tsp
Nutritional value of the dish "Chicken wings baked in the oven" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 204.9 kcal.
Protein: 18.1 gr.
Fat: 14.7 gr.
Carbohydrates: 0.3 gr.
Servings: 6 Second courses Lunch Dinner Party Picnic For child Oven 1-1.5 hours Calories: 200-350 Proteins: 10-20 Fats: 5-15
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Chicken wings baked in the oven"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
ground red pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: 200-350
- Proteins: 10-20
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 1-1.5 hours