Table of contents:
Chicken legs in cheese
How to cook Chicken Legs in Cheese
- Rinse the chicken legs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
- In a deep bowl, combine salt, pepper, chicken seasoning and lemon juice to taste.
- Add cheese and stir.
- Dip the shins in this mixture.
- Grease a baking sheet or baking dish with vegetable oil and lay out the legs.
- Bake in the oven at 200 ° C for 45 minutes until golden brown.
For the New Year, of course, you cannot do without a hot dish. And the most popular and uncomplicated recipes are chicken recipes. Try these baked legs. Cooking them is simple and quick, but they are delicious. Decorate the ready-made legs with herbs - and the festive dish is ready.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Larisa Ingredients of the recipe "Chicken legs in cheese":
- Chicken legs - 1 kg.
- Hard cheese - 150 gr.
- Salt (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Ground black pepper (to taste) - 3 gr.
- Seasoning for chicken (to taste) - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1.5 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil (for lubrication) - 1 tbsp.
Nutritional value of the dish "Chicken legs in cheese" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 188.5 kcal.
Protein: 17.2 gr.
Fat: 13.2 gr.
Carbohydrates: 0.3 gr.
Servings: 5 Second courses Lunch Dinner Feast Oven 1-1.5 hours
Chicken legs in cheese - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Chicken legs in cheese"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
ground black pepper
seasoning for chicken
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: 10-20
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- 1-1.5 hours