Table of contents:
Chicken with sauce
How to cook chicken with sauce
- Cut the peppers and put in a saucepan, pour over with lemon juice and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the peppers to a blender, chop, add paprika, garlic and salt.
- Make three diagonal cuts on the chicken fillet.
- Place the meat in a baking dish, pour over the resulting pepper sauce and drizzle with olive oil.
- Send to oven at 200 degrees for 30–35 minutes.
Each housewife has a huge selection of recipes with bell peppers. However, we offer you bell pepper as a sauce for making chicken. It gives the original taste and juiciness to the chicken fillet. It's also a great fitness recipe!
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients for the Chicken with Sauce recipe:
- Chicken fillet - 500 gr.
- Bulgarian pepper - 4 pcs.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 1 tooth
- Paprika - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 30 ml.
- Salt (to taste) - 5 gr.
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 113.8 kcal
Protein: 15.3 gr.
Fat: 4.6 gr.
Carbohydrates: 1.6 gr.
Servings: 4 Second courses Breakfast Lunch Dinner Snack Party Child Fitness Separate Blender Cooker 30-60 minutes
Components and calorie content of the Chicken with Sauce recipe
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
sweet red pepper
ground red pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: 10-20
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes