Table of contents:
Video: Kystyby With Potatoes
Kystyby with potatoes
How to cook the dish "Kystyby with potatoes"
- Boil potatoes in water until tender, season with salt.
- Pour over milk and beat with a mashed potatoes.
- Chop the onion finely and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Add onion to potatoes, stir.
- Sprinkle with black pepper, stir again.
- Roll out the tortilla, sprinkle with flour, with the size of your pan.
- Fry in a skillet on both sides. Pour some vegetable oil over the cake itself with a small spoon.
- Put the tortilla on a plate, add potatoes to one end.
- Wrap the cake.
- Before serving, you can cut and garnish with herbs.
Kystyby - Tatar flat cakes with mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes must be prepared with milk and a crush, not with a blender. Kystyby is very tasty, while I was cooking, my homemakers only had time to pull it off the plate. I did not take water into account for calorie content, because after cooking I completely drained it.
And the dough does not need to be prepared in advance, it must be fresh. How I made the dough can be seen in the “Delicious dough for flatbread” recipe.
Enjoy your meal! Author of the recipe: Elenenika Ingredients of the recipe "Kystyby with potatoes":
- Potatoes - 1.5 kg.
- (Water - 350 ml.)
- Milk (for puree) - 100 ml.
- Onions - 100 gr.
- Vegetable oil (for onions) - 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil (for cakes) - 2 tablespoons
- Unleavened dough (for flat cakes) - 1.1 kg.
- Salt (to taste) - 2 gr.
- Black pepper (to taste) - 2 gr.
- Greens (for serving) - 2 gr.
Nutritional value of the dish "Kystyby with potatoes" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 143 kcal.
Protein: 4.7 gr.
Fat: 2.6 gr.
Carbohydrates: 25.9 gr.
Servings: 10 Second courses Lunch Snack Feast For a child Stove for 30-60 minutes
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Kystyby with potatoes"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
|100 ml||one hundred||3.2||3.6||4.8||64|
|100 g||one hundred||1.4||0||10.4||41|
ground black pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: 20-40
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes
Popular by topic
In our latitudes, potatoes have become popular relatively recently, five centuries ago. During this time, many myths have developed about this vegetable, for example, that there is nothing useful in potatoes except starch or potatoes are too high in calories and get better from it ... Let's figure it out
Spinach soup with potatoes - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Cutlets with potatoes in a slow cookerHow to cook the dish "Cutlets with potatoes in a slow cooker"Add the egg, finely chopped onion and garlic to the minced meat. Salt to taste, add spices and mix well.Make cutlets out of minced meat, send to a slow cooker for 15–20 minutes in Pie / Baking mode (10–15 minutes with the lid open, 5 minutes with the lid closed).At
Chicken thighs with potatoes in the ovenHow to cook chicken thighs with potatoes in the ovenFirst you need to marinate the chicken thighs, cut the garlic into slices. Season the thighs with mustard, salt, pepper and oil, add garlic.Cover the baking tray with foil and grease with vegetable oil, cut the onion in half rings and put on a baking sheet
Chicken with potatoes in the ovenHow to cook chicken and potatoes in the ovenCut the potatoes into circles, put in a large container.Cut the onion into rings and add to the potatoes.Salt and pepper everything, mix.Cut the chicken into pieces, brush with salt