Table of contents:
Video: Lagman In Russian
Lagman in Russian
How to cook the dish "Lagman in Russian"
- Cut the beef into cubes, fry in vegetable oil.
- Dice the onion, add to the meat and fry until golden brown.
- Dice the carrots and add to the onions and meat, season with salt and pepper to taste, fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and stirring, fry for 1-2 minutes, then add water and simmer over low heat until the meat is tender.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes, add to the meat and simmer until the potatoes are tender.
- Boil lagman noodles (without breaking), then rinse with boiling water and add vegetable oil to it.
- Put the noodles in a plate, top with the meat and potato gravy. Add red pepper and garlic and parsley to taste.
Lagman is a popular Central Asian national dish. Laghman is made from meat (mainly lamb), vegetables and long drawn noodles. You can make it as a soup (make more stock) and as noodles with gravy and complex filling. This recipe is a simplified version, but you can also make a complete version. Then you will need to add tomatoes, eggplants, beans, radish, greens.
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients of the recipe "Lagman in Russian":
- Beef - 600 gr.
- Onions (medium) - 2 pcs.
- Carrots (medium) - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 5 pcs.
- Tomato paste - 7 tbsp l.
- Noodles (for lagman) - 600 gr.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- Ground red pepper (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Ground black pepper (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Salt (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Garlic (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Vegetable oil - 20 gr.
- Parsley - 50 gr.
- Dill - 50 gr.
- Water - 3 liters.
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 75 kcal.
Protein: 4 gr.
Fat: 2.3 gr.
Carbohydrates: 9.8 gr.
Servings: 15 Second courses Lunch Dinner Feast Child Stove 1-1.5 hours
Lagman in Russian - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Lagman in Russian"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
sweet red pepper
ground red pepper
ground black pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 1-1.5 hours
Popular by topic
A hot, hearty dish - lagman is considered a soup by some peoples, while by others it is noodles with thick meat gravy. Most often, lagman is perceived as a full meal, so the dish is self-sufficient. The main components of the lagman will be meat and noodles. Each housewife chooses the meat ingredients to her taste, and the noodles, as a rule, should be specially cooked, homemade, drawn
Cheese Red price Russian - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Cheese Russian Mozzarella Kez cheese factory - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Russian cheese - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Cheese Tofu Bob and Soy in Russian - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description