Table of contents:
Video: Lasagna Without Sauce
Lasagna without sauce
How to prepare a dish "Lasagna without sauce"
- Pour water into a plate, break two eggs, stir.
- Add salt, flour, mix.
- Knead the dough, it should be light, not steep, but more pliable.
- Scroll the fillets in a meat grinder or blender. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir the minced meat.
- Grate the cheese on a plate and set aside.
- Roll out the layer to the size of your shape, put on a baking sheet.
- Put the minced meat on the dough and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Do the same with the remaining dough, minced meat and cheese. The last layer is dough and cheese.
- Be sure to cover the lasagna with water. The water should hide the lasagne. Cover with foil and put in a preheated oven to 230 degrees for 40 minutes. Place an iron container with water under the bottom of the baking sheet (so that the bottom does not burn).
- The lasagna is ready when the water is completely absorbed. 5-10 minutes before the end, you need to remove the foil so that the top is browned.
- Remove the lasagna, cut into pieces and serve.
Lasagna turns out to be very satisfying, it will replace a full meal. The child will also like it, since there are no extra sauces that they sometimes do not eat.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Elenenika Ingredients of the recipe "Lasagna without sauce":
- Flour - 400 gr.
- Water (150 ml for dough and 350 ml for lasagna) - 500 ml.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Chicken fillet - 750 gr.
- Cheese - 270 gr.
- Salt (to taste) - 2 gr.
- Black pepper (to taste) - 2 gr.
- Red pepper (to taste) - 2 gr.
Nutritional value of the dish "Lasagne without sauce" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 164.6 kcal.
Protein: 14.2 gr.
Fat: 5.2 gr.
Carbohydrates: 14.8 gr.
Servings: 8 Second courses Lunch Dinner Party Child Blender Oven 30-60 minutes
Lasagna without sauce - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Lasagna without sauce"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
ground black pepper
sweet red pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: 10-20
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes
Popular by topic
To lose weight or, conversely, gain muscle mass, sometimes it is enough to normalize nutrition. The Perfomance Food company offers healthy nutrition, which includes a whole range of programs, following which you can achieve your goal. Namely, the company offers: nutrition programs for athletes (men and women); nutrition for weight loss; balanced nutrition for everyone; individual programs; proper nutrition for diseases. Read the article to learn more about their programs
Skipping your favorite foods can certainly be stressful. How to switch to a properly balanced diet so that a bad mood does not become its companion? Our article will give you some guidelines to help you switch to proper nutrition
The transition to vegetarianism is not a one-day process. You can't decide and do that, you need to prepare yourself. But first, you need to decide what vegetarianism is and how it happens, what pitfalls it includes. Eating healthy and eating "vegetarian" are not identical concepts. But what is the difference between them, read our article
Pomegranate sauce is an exquisite condiment that is served with meat, fish dishes and salads. Basically, pomegranate sauce is a highly concentrated pomegranate juice with a small amount of spice added. A real sauce should not contain any preservatives and have a thick consistency like sour cream. You can buy pomegranate sauce in any supermarket, but like any handmade product, it cannot be compared to a store one. Recipes for making pomegranate sauce you nai
White creamy béchamel sauce is the basis of the bases, the so-called whale, on which many French dishes are based. Prepared on the basis of roux and liquid, most often milk or cream, but bechamel is found in broth. The French call the word ru (roux) a mass obtained from flour fried in butter. Roux comes in different colors depending on the degree of roast