Table of contents:
Video: Lasagne With Polish Mushrooms
Lasagne with Polish mushrooms
How to cook the dish "Lasagne with Polish Mushrooms"
- Pour sour milk into a bowl. Add sunflower oil and salt. Mix.
- Add flour to the dough until the consistency of thick sour cream is reached.
- Then finely chop the mushrooms. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Pour oil into a frying pan and pour onions with mushrooms, fry until tender.
- Transfer the mushroom filling from the pan. Wash the pan and wipe dry. Grease with oil and heat again.
- Pour the dough in a thin layer and put the mushrooms on top. Fry until tender.
- Put the cake on a plate, brush with sour cream and sprinkle with pepper.
- Put the next cake on the first cake, etc.
- Do not grease the last layer, but simply sprinkle with grated cheese. Place a plate of lasagna in the microwave for 6 minutes.
In the recipe, 5 layers of dough were made. The more layers you put, the taller the dish will be. Keep in mind that higher lasagne will take longer to cook in the microwave.
Tomatoes, onions and dill were used for decoration. You can decorate the dish in your own way.
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients of the recipe "Lasagne with Polish mushrooms":
- Polish mushroom - 500 gr.
- Bulb onions - 1 pc.
- Flour - 200 gr.
- Sour milk - 300 ml.
- Cheese - 100 gr.
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp. l.
- Salt (to taste) - 3 gr.
- Pepper (to taste) - 3 gr.
- Sunflower oil - 3 tbsp l.
Nutritional value of the dish "Lasagne with Polish mushrooms" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 133.1 kcal.
Protein: 4.8 gr.
Fat: 6.2 gr.
Carbohydrates: 14 gr.
Servings: 4 Second courses Breakfast Lunch Dinner Feast Stove Microwave 1-1.5 hours
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Lasagne with Polish mushrooms"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
|100 g||one hundred||24.1||29.5||0.3||363|
sour cream 10% (low fat)
ground red pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- Microwave oven
- 1-1.5 hours
Popular by topic
Homemade Bistro mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms
Pearl barley soup with mushrooms - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Croutons Khrusteam forest mushrooms
Almette cheese with porcini mushrooms - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Cheese Karat with mushrooms for processed soup - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description