Table of contents:
Video: Chinese Noodles
How to cook Chinese Noodles
- Boil the egg noodles until half cooked, then put in a colander and rinse with cold water.
- Cut carrots, cabbage, peppers and onions into strips, pork into thin slices.
- Chop ginger and garlic with a knife.
- Put the wok on high heat, fry the ginger and garlic in vegetable oil for 1 minute, then add the carrots and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add red onion, cabbage, then pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then transfer to a plate. This is a basic set for noodles.
- Then fry the pork slices in a wok for 5 minutes.
- Then add fried vegetables, soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, spices. Mix everything thoroughly and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- At the end add the noodles, sesame oil, fry for another 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Chinese noodles are a fast food common in the East and America. Although in Russia there are already many fast food restaurants selling such noodles. The point of this fast food is that food is prepared quickly, in a wok. The basis is taken noodles (rice or wheat), various vegetables and fillers (meat, chicken, seafood). We will prepare a typical recipe - egg noodles, pork and regular vegetables as a filling. The authenticity of the recipe is given by the spices for the wok (or you can use the 5 spice seasoning (star anise, cinnamon, pepper, fennel, cloves), and of course, sesame oil, which is added at the last stage.
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients for the Chinese Noodle Recipe:
- Noodles (egg) - 150 gr.
- Pork - 150 gr.
- Onions (red medium) - 1/2 pc.
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- White cabbage - 100 gr.
- Carrots (medium) - 1 pc.
- Ginger root - 10 gr.
- Garlic - 2 teeth
- Soy sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar (drinking) - 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tsp
- Sesame oil - 2 tablespoons
- (Spices for wok) - 1 tsp
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 212.7 kcal.
Protein: 7.4 gr.
Fat: 12.1 gr.
Carbohydrates: 19.1 gr.
Servings: 3 Main courses Breakfast Lunch Dinner Feast Stove Less than 30 minutes Calories: 200-400
Chinese noodles - step by step recipe with photos
Components and calorie content of the "Chinese Noodles" recipe
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
sweet red pepper
|100 g||one hundred||1.8||0.1||6.8||27|
soy sauce Heinz
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: 200-350
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- Less than 30 minutes
Popular by topic
Increasingly, overweight people search for information about a particular new drug on the Internet. We want to warn you that you should not believe everything that is written. It is best to read the instructions on the manufacturer's official website before use, read the comments of satisfied customers, and consult a doctor. Today we want to tell you about a relatively new drug for weight loss "Fruit Basha" - "Brazilian apple tree"
Homemade Bistro chicken soup with noodles - calorie content, useful properties, benefits and harms, description
Black rice noodles with broccoliHow to make Black Rice Noodles with BroccoliHeat oil and spices in a frying pan for half a minute.Add broccoli and simmer in your own juice for 5 minutes.Grate cheese on a coarse grater.Add a little water to the broccoli cabbage, add salt and simmer until cooked for 5-7 minutes