Table of contents:
Video: Light Tuna Salad
Light tuna salad
How to make the Light Tuna Salad dish
- Defrost tuna, wash, dry. Dip the tuna in a mixture of sesame, thyme and salt.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the tuna on all sides for 2-3 minutes. The main thing is not to overdry.
- Peel the onion and cut into rings.
- Wash the bell pepper, remove the stalk and the pith with seeds, cut into small strips.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut into 4 pieces.
- Wash spinach leaves, dry on a towel.
- Put spinach, onion rings, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, olives in a salad bowl. Salt and pepper everything to taste, season with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Stir the salad.
- Cut the fried tuna into long pieces. Place the tuna slices on top of the salad.
- Serve the fish salad immediately.
A fresh and light tuna salad is a great offer for those looking for weight gain. Serve this salad immediately after cooking. Tip: fry the tuna for literally 2-3 minutes on each side, so as not to dry the fish.
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients for the Light Tuna Salad recipe:
- Tuna (fillet) - 250 gr.
- Spinach (fresh) - 100 gr.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1/2 pc.
- Cherry tomatoes - 120 gr.
- Olives (pitted) - 20 gr.
- Red onion (small) - 1 pc.
- Lemon - 1/2 pc.
- Salt (to taste) - 3 gr.
- Ground pepper (to taste) - 3 gr.
- Sesame seeds - 2 tsp
- Dry thyme - 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil (for refueling) - 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil (for frying) - 2 tbsp.
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 146.5 kcal.
Protein: 9.1 gr.
Fat: 11 gr.
Carbohydrates: 2.8 gr.
Servings: 2 Salads Breakfast Lunch Dinner Snack Party Child Separate Diabetic Plate Less than 30 minutes
Components and calorie content of the "Light Tuna Salad" recipe
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
|100 g||one hundred||2.9||0.3||2||22|
sweet red pepper
|1 PC||one hundred||1.4||0||9.1||42|
ground red pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- Less than 30 minutes
Popular by topic
Surprisingly, in cooking, the principle often works: everything ingenious is simple. Simple ingredients, minimum time, no cooking, and few can resist a serving of Greek salad. Beautiful, juicy, fragrant with impossible aromas, Greek salad, which in Greece itself is called peasant, has long become one of the favorite dishes on our tables
Recently, a huge number of new recipes for exotic and not quite salads have appeared, with a varied list of ingredients
Millions of people prepare the Pomegranate Bracelet salad according to the classic recipe, but other variations are gaining popularity along with it. Exotic with pineapple and champignons, fish, vegetarian and dietary options are the most popular of the existing ones. The principle of cooking is the same - all the components of the dish are laid out in layers on a large plate around the glass, removing which, you get a kind of ring. Read in the article how to do it correctly
Before potatoes and other root vegetables were brought to Europe, cabbage was one of the most common vegetables on the table of our ancestors. The homeland of cabbage is the Mediterranean, after this vegetable was cultivated, its triumphal procession began around the world. Cabbage dishes were served in Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome and Greece, there is no country in Europe that does not have cabbage dishes in its kitchen
We are used to the fact that walnuts are used in many cakes and desserts. But walnuts are not only a good addition for sweet dishes, they are also often added to salads, soups and sauces. The walnut added to the salad gives the dish a delicious taste. In addition, it increases the nutritional value of the light lettuce, keeping the body full for a long time. In the article you will find several recipes for delicious salads with walnuts