Table of contents:
How to cook Petushki's Lollipops
- Pour granulated sugar with cold water so that it only covers the sugar layer, add citric acid.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until a caramel color is obtained. The sugar needs to be melted for about 20 minutes.
- Pour the prepared syrup into greased molds. When the lollipops begin to solidify, stick in the sticks and leave to cool for half an hour.
- Gently remove the finished lollipops from the molds.
All cockerel on a stick recipe products are designed in one go using the dimensions of a standard mold. Water relative to sugar is 4 times less.
If you don't have a mold, you can also make lollipops on a plate - just pour the syrup on a plate greased with vegetable oil, and then use a knife (after cooling) to chop it into pieces.
By the way, slightly overcooked lozenges are great for coughing.
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients of the recipe for "Petushka Lollipops":
- Water - 3 tbsp. l.
- Sugar - 1/2 tbsp.
- Citric acid (pinch) - 2 gr.
- Vegetable oil (for mold lubrication) - 20 gr..
- (Sticks or skewers)
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 307.5 kcal.
Protein: 0 gr.
Fat: 12.3 gr.
Carbohydrates: 49.2 gr.
Servings: 15 Desserts Lunch Dinner Snack Feast Child Stove 30-60 minutes Calories: 200-350 Carbohydrates:> 40
Petushka lollipops - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Petushka Lollipops"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Calories: 200-350
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates:> 40
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes