Table of contents:
Light soup with dumplings
How to make Light Dumpling Soup
- Wash the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Pour water into a multicooker and put potatoes there.
- Chop the cabbage, chop the onion into large cubes, and cut the tomato into slices. Put chopped vegetables in a slow cooker with potatoes.
- Cut carrots into small cubes and send to soup.
- Add sunflower oil, salt and season to taste.
- Turn on the multicooker for soup mode (for 60 minutes).
- Knead a simple dough (flour, salt, water).
- Roll a kind of "sausage" out of it. Cut it into small pieces.
- When the potatoes are boiled (this is about 40-45 minutes), open the multicooker and throw the dumplings there. Cook until the dough is ready.
Due to the fact that the soup is prepared without frying, the dish is suitable for a wide range of people. The dish has a special lightness with a rich taste.
It is advisable not to peel the potatoes, because the skin contains a lot of nutrients. Of course, this has nothing to do with the "green" areas. You can change the spices for the dish to taste.
The size of the dumplings can be varied as you like. Just remember that they will slightly increase in size during cooking. And the smaller ones cook faster than the larger ones.
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients for the Light Dumpling Soup recipe:
- Potatoes - 5 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Cabbage - 200 gr.
- Flour - 150 gr.
- Water - 4.5 liters.
- Salt (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Black pepper (to taste) - 5 gr.
- Soup spices (to taste) - 3 gr.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l.
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 24 kcal.
Protein: 0.5 gr.
Fat: 0.7 gr.
Carbohydrates: 4.1 gr.
Servings: 20 First courses Lunch Dinner Child Vegetarian Fasting Multicooker Cooker 30-60 minutes
Easy dumpling soup - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Light soup with dumplings"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
ground black pepper
seasoning for soup
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- First meal
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- During Lent
- 30-60 minutes