Table of contents:
Video: Lazy Dumplings With Berry Sauce
2023 Author: Lucy Dunce | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 01:19
Lazy dumplings with berry sauce
How to cook the dish "Lazy dumplings with berry sauce"
- Add two tablespoons of sugar, egg and flour to the curd.
- Mix the ingredients until smooth. If the dough sticks a lot to your hands, then you can add more flour. Knead such a dough so that you can roll out the sausage.
- Using a knife, cut a strip of dough into equal parts.
- Boil water in a separate saucepan and add the dumplings.
- When the dumplings come to the surface, simmer for about 5 minutes over low heat.
- Combine currants with the remaining sugar and sour cream.
- Beat everything with a blender until smooth.
- If you wish, you can strain the sauce through a sieve.
Pour the prepared dumplings with sauce and serve. The dish can be prepared for diseases of the stomach and intestines. It can also be eaten by those who are losing weight, but in this case, the recipe will need to be a little "obsessed" - choose a denser cottage cheese so that you don't have to add a lot of flour, and replace sugar with a sweetener.
Enjoy your meal! Author of the recipe: Elena Ingredients of the recipe "Lazy dumplings with berry sauce":
- Low-fat cottage cheese - 200 gr.
- Flour - 100 gr.
- Sugar - 50 gr.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Currant - 100 gr.
- Sour cream 15% - 50 gr.
Nutritional value of the dish "Lazy dumplings with berry sauce" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 160.6 kcal.
Protein: 9.2 gr.
Fat: 2.7 gr.
Carbohydrates: 24.7 gr.
Servings: 4 Desserts Breakfast Lunch Dinner Snack Party For a child With gastrointestinal diseases Blender Stove for 30-60 minutes
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Lazy dumplings with berry sauce"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
cottage cheese 0% (fat-free)
|100 g||one hundred||9.2||1.2||74.9||342|
|100 g||one hundred||0.6||0.2||7.7||43|
sour cream 15% (low fat)
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: 20-40
- To kid
- With diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- 30-60 minutes