Table of contents:
Video: Lazy Stuffed Cabbage
2023 Author: Lucy Dunce | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 01:19
Lazy stuffed cabbage
How to cook the dish "Lazy stuffed cabbage"
- Boil rice.
- Cut the cabbage into small cubes, pour boiling water over for 5-10 minutes, then drain and squeeze. Finely chop the onion.
- Mix cabbage, minced meat, rice, onion, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Blind in patties and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Fry the cabbage rolls learned until half cooked.
- Place the cabbage rolls in a baking dish. Mix sour cream with ketchup and pour stuffed cabbage over them.
- Send to oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
These cabbage rolls are called lazy because they do not have cabbage, as is usually the case in cabbage rolls. They turn out to be very tender and tasty. Prepare quickly and easily.
Enjoy your meal! Ingredients of the recipe "Lazy stuffed cabbage":
- White cabbage - 400 gr.
- Minced meat (optional) - 500 gr.
- Rice - 80 gr.
- Bulb onions (large) - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 250 gr.
- Ketchup - 250 gr.
- Breadcrumbs - 50 gr.
- Salt (to taste) - 2 gr.
- Pepper (to taste) - 2 gr.
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 147.8 kcal.
Protein: 7.2 gr.
Fat: 8 gr.
Carbohydrates: 12.4 gr.
Servings: 6 Second courses Breakfast Lunch Dinner Snack Feast Child Oven Stove 1-1.5 hours
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Lazy cabbage rolls"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
|500 g||500||86||one hundred||0||1270|
sour cream 10% fat
ground red pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 1-1.5 hours