Table of contents:
Video: Lazy Dumplings With Breading
2023 Author: Lucy Dunce | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 01:19
Lazy dumplings with breading
How to cook the dish "Lazy dumplings with breading"
- Separate whites and yolks, grind margarine with yolks.
- Add sifted flour and cottage cheese, mix well.
- Beat the whites and sugar with a mixer until foamy.
- Add them to the curd mass and mix well.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of flour on the board or silicone mat, lay out the dough and form a roller.
- Cut the roller into pieces obliquely with a knife.
- Boil water, slightly salting it, dip the dumplings in boiling water in small portions.
- Remove the dumplings that have come up with a slotted spoon and put on a plate.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, mix it with bread crumbs. Drizzle over the dumplings and serve warm.
Lazy dumplings have the same taste as regular dumplings, but they are much easier to cook. And they turn out to be very tender, they just melt in your mouth. Dumplings are best served with sour cream. And if you don't like sweet dumplings, you can make salty ones - just don't add sugar.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Larisa Ingredients of the recipe "Lazy dumplings with breading":
- Cottage cheese - 500 gr.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Flour - 1.5 tbsp.
- Margarine - 2 tablespoons
- Sugar - 0.5 tbsp.
- Breadcrumbs - 1 tablespoon
- Butter - 2 tablespoons
Nutritional value of the dish "Lazy dumplings with breading" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 255 kcal.
Protein: 12.1 gr.
Fat: 12 gr.
Carbohydrates: 24.3 gr.
Servings: 4 Second courses Breakfast Lunch Snack Party For child Mixer Stove 30-60 minutes Calories: 200-350 Proteins: 10-20 Fats: 5-15 Carbohydrates: 20-40
Lazy dumplings with breading - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Lazy dumplings with breading"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
cottage cheese 9% (bold)
table milk margarine
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: 200-350
- Proteins: 10-20
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: 20-40
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes