Table of contents:
Video: Lazy Cabbage Rolls In A Slow Cooker
Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker
How to cook the dish "Lazy stuffed cabbage rolls in a slow cooker"
- Pour olive oil into a multicooker container and place the ground beef in it.
- Select the "Fry" mode, set the cooking time to 15 minutes.
- Cut the onion into strips and add to the meat.
- Grate the carrots. You can rub it on both a coarse and a fine grater. It all depends on your preference. Add carrots to onions and meat.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices or cubes. 5 minutes before the end of frying meat, add tomatoes, salt, oregano and black pepper to a slow cooker.
- Leave the paprika for now. It cannot be fried and generally subjected to prolonged heat treatment, so add paprika at the very end of cooking.
- Chop the cabbage.
- Place rice and cabbage in a multicooker bowl. Pour water over everything. Water needs about 1 liter. Select the "Cook" or "Stew" mode. Well, if you have a "Pilaf" mode, then you can safely use it. Cooking time - 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the dill, and pass the garlic through a press or finely chop.
- Add dill, garlic and paprika to the finished cabbage rolls. Mix everything. Close the lid of the multicooker and let the dish stand for a while.
Many people like to eat cabbage rolls, but cooking them is a whole hassle. Fussing with leaves, filling, stewing does not attract modern housewives at all. Therefore, there is a very simple recipe for stuffed cabbage - "Lazy cabbage rolls". And this recipe is completely simplified. Stuffed cabbage rolls according to this recipe are prepared in a slow cooker. Agree, it couldn't be easier. And the taste and aroma are the same as in ordinary stuffed cabbage.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Ksenia Ingredients of the recipe "Lazy stuffed cabbage in a slow cooker":
- White cabbage - 300 gr.
- Olive oil - 10 gr.
- Rice - 400 gr.
- Minced beef - 250 gr.
- Onions - 50 gr.
- Carrots - 60 gr.
- Tomatoes - 90 gr.
- Garlic - 20 gr.
- Salt - 5 gr.
- Ground black pepper - 3 gr.
- Ground paprika - 3 gr.
- Oregano - 3 gr.
- Dill - 40 gr.
Nutritional value per 100 grams
Calories: 185.8 kcal.
Protein: 6.5 gr.
Fat: 5.2 gr.
Carbohydrates: 28.6 gr.
Servings: 10 Second courses Breakfast Lunch Dinner Celebration Child Multicooker 30-60 minutes
Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Lazy cabbage rolls in a slow cooker"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
ground black pepper
ground red pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: 20-40
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes
Popular by topic
Classic stuffed cabbage rolls, those that were cooked by our grandmothers, and they were taught to make by their grandmothers, etc
Yogurt is gaining more and more fans, and many are wondering - how to make yogurt at home without having a special yogurt maker, for example, in a slow cooker? Nothing is impossible, especially since modern multicooker is often equipped with the "Yogurt" function, and if there is none, we will cook without it
Every person is familiar with semolina porridge, and this acquaintance took place in childhood. Semolina porridge contains group vitamins and a large amount of minerals that are retained during cooking. Semolina porridge removes excess fat from the body and cleanses the intestines well. For more information about the benefits of semolina and recipes for its preparation, read the article
Before potatoes and other root vegetables were brought to Europe, cabbage was one of the most common vegetables on the table of our ancestors. The homeland of cabbage is the Mediterranean, after this vegetable was cultivated, its triumphal procession began around the world. Cabbage dishes were served in Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome and Greece, there is no country in Europe that does not have cabbage dishes in its kitchen
Various keto, paleo and other diets based on fats and proteins, as well as "almost complete rejection of carbohydrates" are leading in the world weight loss trends today. But it is carbohydrates that are the main source of energy for the body ... Today we will tell you why they should be present in the diet of every person and how to choose the right sources of carbohydrates