Table of contents:
Video: Summer Lemonade
How to cook the Summer Lemonade dish
- Mix 50 ml of water with sugar and put on fire until completely dissolved.
- Juice the oranges.
- Squeeze lemon juice.
- Mix lemon juice with orange juice.
- Add cooled sugar syrup and mix everything.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Ane4ka_Sit The ingredients of the "Summer lemonade" recipe:
- Orange juice (from 5 oranges) - 270 gr.
- Lemon juice (from 1 lemon) - 60 gr.
- Coconut sugar - 3 tablespoons
- Water - 1250 ml.
Nutritional value of the "Summer lemonade" dish (per 100 grams):
Calories: 20.5 kcal.
Protein: 0.2 gr.
Fat: 0.1 gr.
Carbohydrates: 4.9 gr.
Servings: 5 Drinks Breakfast Lunch Dinner Snack Party Picnic Child Fitness Vegetarian Stove Less than 30 minutes
Summer lemonade - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the "Summer lemonade" recipe
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- Less than 30 minutes