Table of contents:
How to prepare the Energy Slice dish
- To prepare a slice of energy, you must first steam the oatmeal, literally, for 3 minutes, no more.
- Dried apricots and prunes must be cut into small pieces, raisins if desired.
- Grind the nuts in a blender or in a coffee grinder.
- Combine pre-defrosted berries in one plate with a banana and mash with a fork so that pieces of berries are felt in the cookies.
- Combine all cooked ingredients in one bowl, add seeds, flax seeds and mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the mixture on a baking sheet lined with rug / parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut the warm layer at your discretion.
It is better to cut the "Energy Slice" into portions while the dish is still warm. Such a dessert is suitable both for people leading the right lifestyle, and just watching their diet. "Energy Slice" is very suitable for a snack for those people who do not have time to really eat.
If desired, you can add a couple of tablespoons of your favorite sweetener to the dish, such as Jerusalem artichoke syrup, carob syrup, sweetener or sugar.
Enjoy your meal! Author of the recipe: Ane4ka_Sit Ingredients of the recipe "Energy Slice":
- Oat flakes (rolled oats) - 200 gr.
- Banana - 1 pc.
- Strawberries - 100 gr.
- Blackberries - 50 gr.
- Dried apricots - 50 gr.
- Raisins - 50 gr.
- Prunes - 50 gr.
- Walnut - 25 gr.
- Hazelnuts - 25 gr.
- Almonds - 25 gr.
- Cashews - 25 gr.
- Pumpkin seeds - 25 gr.
- Sunflower seeds - 25 gr.
- Flax seeds - 2 tablespoons
Nutritional value of the "Energy Slice" dish (per 100 grams):
Calories: 300.8 kcal.
Protein: 8.7 gr.
Fat: 14.8 gr.
Carbohydrates: 35.7 gr.
Servings: 8 Desserts Breakfast Lunch Snack Celebration Child Vegetarian Fasting Blender Oven 30-60 minutes Calories: 200-350
Components and calorie content of the "Energy Slice" recipe
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
|100 g||one hundred||0.8||0.4||7.5||41|
|1 serving||one hundred||8.7||14.8||35.7||300.8|
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Calories: 200-350
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: 20-40
- To kid
- During Lent
- 30-60 minutes