Table of contents:
How to cook the dish "Lohanorizo"
- Chop the cabbage into small ribbons.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan, add spices and continue heating until aromatic, about a couple of minutes.
- Saute the cabbage in butter with spices for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add rice to cabbage. Pour in boiling water and simmer over low heat under a lid for 15 minutes without stirring.
- Add green peas two minutes before readiness, close the lid and bring the dish to readiness, then mix everything.
This is a Greek dish, there are many options for its preparation. This option is suitable for vegetarians and fasting people. The combination of cabbage and rice is very tasty and light.
Enjoy your meal! Recipe author: Ellen86 Lohanorizo recipe ingredients:
- Parboiled rice - 250 gr.
- White cabbage - 300 gr.
- Frozen green peas - 100 gr.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons
- Sumy - 1 tsp
- Pepper mixture - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida - 1/2 tsp
- Salt (to taste) - 1 tsp
- Water (boiling water) - 350 ml.
Nutritional value of the Lohanorizo dish (per 100 grams):
Calories: 116.4 kcal.
Protein: 3 gr.
Fat: 2.1 gr.
Carbohydrates: 21.3 gr.
Servings: 6 Second courses Lunch Dinner Vegetarian Fasting Cooker 30-60 minutes
Components and calorie content of the Lohanorizo recipe
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
frozen green peas
|100 g||one hundred||6.4||0.4||16.3||72|
seasoning mixture of peppers
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: 20-40
- During Lent
- 30-60 minutes