Table of contents:
Salmon in Swedish
How to cook Swedish Salmon
- Wash and dry the salmon fillets, cut and remove the bones.
- Grind black peppercorns in a coffee grinder, mix in a small bowl with salt and sugar.
- Put the salmon fillet in a deep plate, skin side down, pour over the vodka evenly and drain the vodka after 10 minutes.
- Grate fish well on all sides with a mixture of salt, pepper and sugar.
- Wash and dry the dill, put the fillet pieces in a deep container, shifting the dill.
- Cover the container with cling film and refrigerate for 24 hours. Turn the fish 2-3 times during marinating.
- Prepare the sauce by combining mustard, honey and olive oil.
- Pour in finely chopped dill and pepper to taste. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Cut the finished salmon fillet thinly.
- When serving, garnish the fish with lemon slices, serve the sauce separately.
It is very simple to cook such fish yourself, it turns out to be slightly salted, very soft and juicy. And it can be a great addition to the festive table. And the sauce will well emphasize the delicate taste of fish.
Enjoy your meal! Author of the recipe: Larisa Ingredients of the recipe "Salmon in Swedish":
- Fresh salmon (fillet) - 800 gr.
- Vodka - 40 ml.
- Dill - 20 gr.
- Sea salt - 2 tsp
- Black peppercorns - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- For the sauce:
- Mustard beans - 2 tablespoons
- Liquid honey - 1 tbsp.
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Dill - 5 gr.
- Ground black pepper (to taste) - 1 gr.
Nutritional value of the Swedish Salmon dish (per 100 grams):
Calories: 180.7 kcal.
Protein: 16.9 gr.
Fat: 8.2 gr.
Carbohydrates: 6.2 gr.
Servings: 8 Snacks Lunch Snack Party Picnic No treatment More than 2 hours
Salmon in Swedish - a step by step recipe with a photo
Ingredients and calorie content of the "Swedish Salmon" recipe
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
ground black pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: 10-20
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- Without processing
- More than 2 hours