Table of contents:
Marinade for shashlik on mineral water
How to cook the dish "Marinade for barbecue on mineral water"
- Wash and dry the meat well. Cut it into large pieces.
- Peel, wash and chop the onion.
- Place the onion and meat in a large bowl and mash with your hands.
- Add salt, peppercorns, sprigs of herbs. Mix everything well.
- Pour the meat with mineral water and marinate for one hour.
- Fry the finished meat in a grill pan or over charcoal until tender.
Excellent marinade for pork kebab. You need to take the water in the canteen strongly carbonated. You can also soak beef in this marinade, but you need to marinate it for at least 4 hours. You can cook barbecue on charcoal, in a grill pan, or bake in the oven.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Larisa Ingredients of the recipe "Marinade for shashlik on mineral water":
- Mineral water (highly carbonated) - 800 ml.
- Bulb onions - 150 gr.
- Black pepper (peas) - 1 tsp
- Salt (to taste) - 1 tablespoon
- Greens (dill, parsley) - 30 gr.
Nutritional value of the dish "Marinade for shashlik on mineral water" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 9.7 kcal.
Protein: 0.4 gr.
Fat: 0 gr.
Carbohydrates: 2 gr.
Servings: 3 Sauces Lunch Dinner Snack Holiday Picnic Uncooked Less than 30 minutes
Marinade for kebab on mineral water - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Marinade for shashlik on mineral water"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
ground black pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- Without processing
- Less than 30 minutes