Table of contents:
Video: Blueberry Muffins
How to cook Blueberry Muffins
- Combine sifted flour with baking powder and sugar.
- Add softened butter, stir a little.
- Pour in milk.
- Beat eggs lightly.
- Pour the eggs into the dough and mix the ingredients well with a mixer.
- Add washed blueberries and stir gently with a spoon.
- Put the dough into molds.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Bake muffins in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and decorate to taste.
Still, muffins are a wonderful invention. These small cupcakes have become firmly established on our table. Try to make such muffins with blueberries: the most delicate dough and slightly sour taste of berries will surely please your family. I covered them with icing and garnished with blueberries.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Larisa Ingredients of the recipe "Muffins with blueberries":
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Baking powder for dough - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Butter - 100 gr.
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Blueberries - 1 tbsp.
Nutritional value of the dish "Muffins with blueberries" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 246.4 kcal.
Protein: 4.4 gr.
Fat: 9.8 gr.
Carbohydrates: 35.2 gr.
Servings: 17 Baking Breakfast Lunch Snack Party Child Oven Mixer 30-60 minutes Calories: 200-350
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Muffins with blueberries"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
|100 g||one hundred||0.5||82.5||0.8||748|
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Bakery products
- Calories: 200-350
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: 20-40
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes