Table of contents:
Honey cake with sour cream
How to cook the "Honey cake with sour cream" dish
- Mix eggs with sugar.
- Using a mixer, beat eggs with sugar until fluffy.
- Pour honey into a saucepan and bring it to a warm state, add baking soda and stir. Remove from heat, let stand.
- Add honey and soda in a thin stream to the beaten eggs with sugar. Add sifted flour in 2-3 doses. The dough should turn out like thick sour cream.
- Pour the dough into a silicone mold and send it to a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes (a reference point for your oven).
- Cut the finished cake into 2 parts.
- For the cream, you need to beat the sour cream with sugar and cocoa.
- Grease the first cake with sour cream, put banana slices on top. Cover the cake with the second crust, grease with cream again and garnish with finely chopped nuts.
- The cake should soak a little. You can also use a variety of berries to decorate the cake, such as red currants.
Honey cakes in combination with sour cream and banana make the cake tender, airy and very tasty. Such a cake is suitable both for a festive table and for ordinary everyday life, when you want to pamper yourself with something sweet.
Enjoy your meal! Author of the recipe: Elena Ingredients of the recipe "Honey cake with sour cream":
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Honey - 4 tbsp. l.
- Soda - 1 tsp.
- Sugar - 0.5 tbsp.
- Flour - 160 gr.
- Nuts - 100 gr.
- Banana - 1 pc.
- Red currant (for decoration) - 30 gr.
- For the cream:
- Sour cream - 500 ml.
- Sugar - 0.5 tbsp.
- Cocoa - 3 tbsp. l.
Nutritional value of the "Honey cake with sour cream" dish (per 100 grams):
Calories: 229.7 kcal.
Protein: 5.9 gr.
Fat: 8.5 gr.
Carbohydrates: 32.3 gr.
Servings: 8 Baking Breakfast Lunch Snack Party Child Oven Mixer Stove 1-1.5 hours Calories: 200-350
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Honey cake with sour cream"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
|100 g||one hundred||15||40||20||500|
sour cream 10% (low fat)
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Bakery products
- Calories: 200-350
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: 20-40
- To kid
- 1-1.5 hours