Table of contents:
Almond smoothie with tangerine and banana
How to make Almond Smoothie with Tangerine and Banana
- Peel the banana, cut into rings and put in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Mandarin peel. Divide into slices, remove seeds if necessary.
- Place the tangerines, banana and yoghurt in a blender bowl.
- Pierce within 30 seconds at maximum speed.
- Add milk and mix by short pressing the start button.
The bright taste with almond notes will give you a good mood, and healthy ingredients will energize you for the whole day.
Enjoy your meal! Recipe author: KrisRoze Ingredients for Almond Smoothie with Tangerine and Banana:
- Almond milk - 200 ml.
- Banana - 1 pc.
- Mandarin - 2 pcs.
- Natural yogurt - 1 tbsp. l.
Nutritional value of the dish "Almond smoothie with tangerine and banana" (per 100 grams):
Calories: 96.1 kcal.
Protein: 2.4 gr.
Fat: 5.2 gr.
Carbohydrates: 10.2 gr.
Servings: 2 Drinks Breakfast Lunch Snack Party Kid Fitness PP Recipes Vegetarian Diabetic Blender Less than 30 minutes
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Almond smoothie with tangerine and banana"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
natural yoghurt 2%
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fats: 5-15
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- PP recipes
- Less than 30 minutes