Table of contents:
Young potatoes with chicken
How to cook Chicken Young Potatoes
- Wash chicken drumsticks, dry, season with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Crush the garlic and add to the meat, then mix well.
- Peel young potatoes. If it is large, cut it into 2 pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the carrots into circles.
- Combine all ingredients in one bowl and stir.
- Place the potatoes and drumsticks in a baking bag.
- Cook in the oven for about 60 minutes at 200 ° C.
Sprinkle the finished dish with fresh dill. If you follow the figure and want to reduce the calorie content of the recipe, then first remove the skin from the legs and cut off the visible fat. The taste will not be affected by this.
Enjoy your meal! The author of the recipe: Elena Ingredients of the recipe "Young potatoes with chicken":
- Young potatoes - 1 kg.
- Chicken drumsticks - 0.5 kg.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Italian herbs - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper (ground) - 1 tsp
- Garlic - 3 teeth.
- Dill - 5 gr.
Nutritional value of the "Young potatoes with chicken" dish (per 100 grams):
Calories: 91.7 kcal.
Protein: 6.9 gr.
Fat: 3.4 gr.
Carbohydrates: 8.6 gr.
Servings: 4 Second courses Breakfast Lunch Dinner Snack Celebration Child Oven 30-60 minutes
Young potatoes with chicken - a step by step recipe with a photo
Components and calorie content of the recipe "Young potatoes with chicken"
(calorie and bju data are calculated approximately, excluding boiling and frying)
|Product||Measure||Weight, gr||Bel, gr||Fat, gr||Angle, gr||Cal, kcal|
ground black pepper
Click on the card to enlarge. To save the card, right-click on the picture and select "Save Image As …" or similar.
- Second courses
- Calories: <200
- Proteins: <10
- Fat: <5
- Carbohydrates: <20
- To kid
- 30-60 minutes